It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bisexual teen boy get 17 year sentence for oral sex

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Jezebel,

The story as you tell it is one that I feel sympathy for.However,in the interests of fairness I must ask a few questions.

How was it that this incident came to the attention of the law?

Who complained?

If this was a private incident between two young people then why was the law involved?

Either:

a)It was public or..

b)The 15 year old minor made a complaint.

Although I think 17 years is over the top I think most people that have responded already would like to know the answer to this question before they further question the judgement that imprisoned a potential predatory pedeophile.

Who made the complaint?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
hahaha he deserves that

WTF?????

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

hahaha he deserves that

You deserve to be robbed, raped, and murderd.
STUPID

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
I bet the boy would like the year in prision, if you know what I mean

Oh dear...

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

hahaha he deserves that

STUPID

I totally agree with you cobra. Grow some balls Chronic.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
OMG

Sodomy is against the law?

Just call me and my wife Bonnie and Clyde........LOL

Always refreshing, love your posts. In a platonic way

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

hahaha he deserves that

STUPID

Woah...That might be a little harsh (no offence to you cobra). Hes just a kid, an immature dumbass kid at that, but its not his fault he dumb, blame the public schools

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Jezebel,

The story as you tell it is one that I feel sympathy for.However,in the interests of fairness I must ask a few questions.

How was it that this incident came to the attention of the law?

Who complained?

If this was a private incident between two young people then why was the law involved?

Either:

a)It was public or..

b)The 15 year old minor made a complaint.

Although I think 17 years is over the top I think most people that have responded already would like to know the answer to this question before they further question the judgement that imprisoned a potential predatory pedeophile.

Who made the complaint?

The impression I got was that somebody caught them "in the act" and then pressed charges. They lived in a school for the developmentally disabled, so they would have had overseers checking on them, I imagine.
I doubt the 15 year old would have complained, being as that he was on the receiving end, and the 18 year old obviously didn't tell on himself. It also could have been one of the other kids living at the school that saw them and told. It was never disputed that it was a consensual act.

Also he wasn't a pedophile. There was only a 3 year difference between the 2 kids, and maybe less then that mentally. The judge's justification for why it was wrong to incarcerate a hetero boy, but not a homosexual one is the most disgusting part of the whole thing.

The fact that a teenager can be arrested for giving a BJ in the first place is just insane. Do they consider it sodomy when a girl does the same thing for her boyfriend? How about if he goes down on her? Is that sodomy as well? The whole thing makes absolutely no sense!! A boy, who is borderline retarded already, is spending 17 years of his life among hardened criminals for doing the same thing that millions of women do for their men all the time. How in the hell do you put sanctions on consensual sexual acts in the first place? It seems, sometimes, like we are still living in the Middle Ages. Back when anything out side of the missionary position was considered a sin punishable by imprisonment and even death. No thank you!! By those standards, I should have had my head chopped off a long time ago!

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey gay lovers you dont even know how sick another guy
suckin another guys bananna is if you saw that you would want him to go to jail dum a ss people.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by T-B0]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
he would proabably go to jail and suck more guys thier to.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

suckin another guys bananna is if you saw that you would want him to go to jail dum a ss people.

Its always good to hear a well thought out well presented arguement,,,,,,,,,,

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I love the empathy that just radiates from this statement!
Your depth of compassion for a child being persecuted for doing something that you don't find aesthetically pleasing is astounding!! It's people like you that have made the world what it is today.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted bye jezebel
I love the empathy that just radiates from this statement! Your depth of compassion for a child being persecuted for doing something that you don't find aesthetically pleasing is astounding!! It's people like you that have made the world what it is today.

Ya your right .

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
this is unbelievable. how can something like this be publicized without a huge negative public reaction? i would be surprised if this ruling remains.

off sublect: i would really like to know when the mods and/or admins plan on getting rid of that moron chronic. i have never witnessed a contribution to ats from this idiot.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
So to punish him for giving a blowjob they send him to a place where he will be giving blowjobs for the next 17 years?

I think I need a drink

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is the most retarded case ever!!!
Since when is a blowjob a criminalized act? Why should the kid get 17 years for something that he enjoys? Why is being gay illegal when it is a choice which you make on your own; government should NOT become involoved in our sexual life!! This is ridiculous!!!!!!! Our tax dollars are going down the tubes!! This makes me lose even more trust in our government/judicial system.
*nods head in embarrased way*

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   

he would proabably go to jail and suck more guys thier to.

You are so so Stupid. Come up with something good for once.

your dad was gay, wasnt he? thats your problem.

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
yikes. could this case be any worse? I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but the kid is described as "mildly retarded". so they're going to send the retarded kid to jail where he'll be raped and beaten for the next 17 years. gg, justice system
for God's sake, real sex offenders rarely get sentences like that. talk about selective enforcement of the law.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted bye jezebel
I love the empathy that just radiates from this statement! Your depth of compassion for a child being persecuted for doing something that you don't find aesthetically pleasing is astounding!! It's people like you that have made the world what it is today.

Ya your right .

This is true proof how stupid you are, you edited the post three times to say "Ya your right."

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This makes me sick. 17 years? that is so wrong, there has to be an appeal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join