It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you like the disclosure to be handled?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I think a question like this has been put forward but not in this way…..

This is really the only reason why the alien agenda has been kept in the dark for so long……

The government holding these technologies, these secrets and all the cover up, can and one day and will completely change the world for ever, but the question is they the people controlling these secrets, don’t know how to come forward with the truth, how to disclose it.……

“How do we tell the truth to the public…..?”

Ideas have been spun, unite the world as one force, all differences to be put aside to confront a new enemy, a space enemy. As individuals separated by nations, it is difficult to unite humanity as but one race. It is quite impossible to disclose information concerning alien relations, while chaotic violence of war and misconceptions of ourselves are abundant on this earth. If we are as a people to finally begin a journey together with other races of people, we must discard any and all differences we have with each other, including skin colour, birth of heritage, class and religion.

I do believe if these issues had been taken care of many decades ago, we now would be happily conversing as a whole with other planetary races.

It is very possible, that this ATS site has drawn attention to government agencies previously and presently and will continue to be, through thorough analyse. It is essential, that these controlling powers understand and realise how important it is and why it is, that we require full disclosure.

I would like this thread to involve every and all of the members of this site, to participate in your proposal of how you would like the entire disclosure to be revealed. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Disclosure as you expect will not come in any our lifetimes...or that of our children, grandchildren, or distant relatives.

Why?

We don't know enough to disclose anything.

While it does seem likely that some of the world's national governments are aware of "something" entering our airspace, they are not equipped with enough answers to make any statement of fact. What would you say?........"Something from somewhere is interacting with us on a regular basis but we don't who/what/how it is or what the intentions are nor how to credibly defend ourselves from it. Now, go out and spend money to keep the economy going and make sure to vote for my party this fall. Thank you, and goodnight."

Right......

Even if we are in possession of non-Earthly hardware what could we really expect from it? Vehicles and components that would seem to defy our known rules of physics, time, space, and understanding of the universe.........and we just send in a squad of profs, theorists, mathmeticians, sheet metal experts, and electricians........and figure it all out? NO. We are still trying to figure out hypersonic flight in our own atmosphere and ringing everything we can out of the rocket engine. To make the leap from these things to inter-galactic, above light speed, potentially dimensionally and time warping travel on a safe and consistent basis........is insane. If anyone possesses a non-earthly vehicle and can get it to respond to our stimulus at any level THAT IS ENORMOUS. Operating it, using it, reproducing it...........out of the literal question. Plop a laptop down in front of a cave man and expect him to create a PowerPoint presentation and then multiply that time discrepancy by a factor of a million and you would have (at the least) the difference between us and "them."

This disconnection will continue as far as we can conceive in rational terms of time.....

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
“You Can’t Handle the Truth!”

“Son, we live in a world that has walls”

And so, that’s why so called scientists for many decades now have constantly reiterated the mantra, “There are no aliens, and if there are, we’ll never see them.” No one bothers to wonder why then, all this money is being spent to look for aliens if all the experts claim that they don’t exist.

The reality of the situation is this. There are of course aliens in our universe. They are of course much smarter than we are and of course they most likely know that we are here and are trying to come here or they have all ready been here.

Our telescopes can see the very edges of our universe and trillions of other galaxies. What moron thinks that alien telescopes can’t see our little puddle pond if our telescopes are coming close to seeing theirs.

Get real people! Do you have any idea how many planets we’ve now discovered around other stars? Of course not. Aliens are out there for damn sure and anyone with half a brain knows this. But the people must be kept in the dark and fed lies until we “the government” can come up with any idea whatsoever how to deal with a race of intelligence that makes our look like an ant farm.

Get the point yet. If people knew that aliens lived perhaps only 10 light years away from us the entire globe would break out in war! Every government on earth would push to either contact them, or prevent others from doing so. Every government on earth would panic about, “What to do if the aliens decide to come here next.” And every government on earth would fighting for total control of this here little rock called earth in the hopes that by one world government they might have a chance of defending themselves from the ‘horde” of advanced aliens.

Our government denies that aliens exist because they don’t have any choice right now. That is, unless of course, you think that total global warfare is in everyone best interest.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I must say that I do support Government Disclosure not because I feel like humanity is entitled to it(Even though the knowledge of life beyond our world is our right), but because eventually, something is going to happen that the U.S. Government, or any other government, won't be able to keep a lid on. And this is going to be a trying and testing time for the stability of governments throughout the world. It is better, in my opinion, to risk a day or two's panic over aliens, than risk a fundamental breakdown of authority around the world, and the potential harm that can do. I speak of course of National Security, and the social stability of the U.S. and the world should a Situation X event happen where alien life forms are involved.

It is my opinion that people of the U.S. and that of Earth should be educated at all levels involving the potential for first contact. And disclosure would be a fine tool for the job. I propose education to start with the Media, Academia and Basic Education, Local and Federal Law Enforcement, Government at local and national levels should be informed most thoroughly to ensure that our elected representatives can effectively deal with any alien race in a diplomatic fashion. Educating people on this subject sooner rather than later may be prudent. We must remove the social and scientific stigma from the equation if we are to understand our place in the universe. It is easy to stigmatize and trivialize this subject because it falls outside of the comfort zone for most people. There are implications here that MUST be addressed. And even though First Contact might not happen any time soon, it would be better for us to analyze ourselves in respect to how we view ourselves as a species before that time comes.

Religion must come to terms with the fact that we are not alone. And that aliens may have their own system of spiritual beliefs. This, by no means diminishes the value of religion, but it certainly does widen the field for bigotry, and we must avoid this at all costs. There are many profound questions that must be answered before we allow something like this to catch us by surprise. Educating ourselves may be the only way to avoid a potential conflict in which we would lack the means to prosecute against a space fairing race. Because of these conditions.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

How would you like the disclosure to be handled?

Well, quite simple, by me ofcourse!

No, seriously disclosure should be handled by people which can affect people in a way that mass panic/fear will be avoided.

Perhaps a composistion of the main religious sect leaders, our leading sci
entists, and a collection of people from various governments.

My .2c

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I myself expect the people who are already controlling the fait of disclosure will handle it in the most appropriate manner – the problem is the approach in how to implement it…..

If I was one of these elites with the power to execute a planned disclosure, I’d first unite everyone so there’s no discrepancy between race – religion - class etc….
If the human race isn’t united when the disclosure happens then governments and terrorists can use these new technologies against another where as everyone being united in a one world government there’s no fear of war because everyone is already united.

If you were a scientist and you come out today and said we have a process which will allow us to get rid of tyres, allow us to get rid of the petrel engine, hence all the petrel, hence all the dependant industries. It will be available for you in 24 months time and will only cost you 3-4 thousand dollars. Now, what kind of person in their right mind would buy a new petrel engine car if you could have one of these new ones in 2 years that don’t need roads and run on electricity and no petrel necessary.

They’d all stop their buying trends that would then collapse the economies that would be building them in 24 months. If you had a central world authority, then you announced when you controlled all the nations and you announced we’ve got a new car that does this, nobody would panic because they know that if their industry become redundant they would be retrained and payed while they were doing it in some other supported industry.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I think the truth should be handled by the public

because the ones sitting on the truth havent done anything

So its up to the public to do something

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I thought there’d be more of an input than this……oh and there is

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I disagree with alot of the people who just posted I don't think the world will go into chaos if the information were revealed. I just think it will be embarassing for the government/s involved. Major turning points in time are what help us as humans beings learn and to eventually overcome. I'm sure it was scary for the native american's when beings from another land they never knew existed first visited. But in retrospect of all that happened, don't you think they had the right to know?

Maybe the government should just disclose it online. I feel anyone that is googling or searching online for UFO's is ready to know the truth. Maybe instead of hiding evidence from everyone they should use those of us more open to the idea to slowly get our friends and family to open up to the ideas. Eventually once enough people have known and come to terms with it... after several years or a decade maybe they can officially disclose it in the media.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Honestly its not hard to come out and say something, it's very EASY for the military to tell about something they have, you make it so much harder then what it really is.

andre18: we will never be told for fear of chaos and control will not be able to obtain again.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
Honestly its not hard to come out and say something, it's very EASY for the military to tell about something they have, you make it so much harder then what it really is.

andre18: we will never be told for fear of chaos and control will not be able to obtain again.

You know people might freak out for a bit, but we all have lives to live and families to feed. Disclosure won't change that.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Originally posted by xweaponx

You know people might freak out for a bit, but we all have lives to live and families to feed. Disclosure won't change that.

Well yes everyone here at ATS "Can handle the truth" but look at all these religious people out there and how some people just freak out over the smallest of things. The old saying "You can't handle the truth" is still there no matter how bad you want to argue with me on that, If they came out and said there be some pretty high chances of a mass panic the people "Who can't handle the truth" us believers who post here on ATS would be like.....oh that's nothing new, I've known about this for the past 25 years.

Plus most people look down on people who believe in aliens like..uhmm that person has some missing wires in his or her head..

here in better words to my statement above...Go to some local place and start telling people about ufo's and aliens has to be a pretty big group of people...Most likely you may get an offer to the local mental institute :]

[edit on 11-3-2008 by xweaponx]

[edit on 11-3-2008 by xweaponx]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
there is no hard physical proof that aliens are visiting this earth.

any technologies that we have are because of the war machine and greed.

if aliens decided to reveal themselves or finally show up then disclosure will be handled by aliens , and you will not have a say in how its done...imho

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

if aliens decided to reveal themselves or finally show up then disclosure will be handled by aliens , and you will not have a say in how its done...imho

There is so much proof out there. So many military documents, so many photos and videos.

Open your eyes. You'll see it. If not I'm sure people here will help you with your sight.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

show me a picture of an alien

bet you can't...

open your eyes...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

You are sadly misinformed my friend. I suggest taking a closer look at the documentation, credible witness testimony, radar detections, ground observations, and a host of other sources..A good chunk of which you could dig up here on ATS.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

What about the NASA tether incident - how much more proof do you seriously need?

Then there’s the disclosure project with hundreds of professional pilots and military personal who with that kind of credibility claim Aliens and UFO’s to be a reality. Oh…and recent Japanese politicians….

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It would be nice if any sort of disclosure (whatever that even means) was accompanied by a big celebration. Lots of food and booze and loud bands. That way it wouldn't be such a horror to learn that we humans were no longer at the top of the evolutionary ladder... or that we've just dropped down a link on the food chain.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

it's all circumstantial evidence..

i have done more research on this subject then you realize. i have seen all the nasa video's and watched every documentary available and have spent 100's of hours reading about this subject. i have even had my own ufo experience.

just because you see a ufo doesnt mean it's an E.T. flying around in it.

i have come to the conclusion that there is something weird going on but nobody has come up with real proof imho. i am not saying that it is not happening.....i am saying you have no real proof.

real proof is going to be a verified alien body (alive or dead) that the scientific community and the general public will be able to see.

until that day occurs everything is pure speculation and conjecture.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
It would be nice if any sort of disclosure (whatever that even means) was accompanied by a big celebration. Lots of food and booze and loud bands. That way it wouldn't be such a horror to learn that we humans were no longer at the top of the evolutionary ladder... or that we've just dropped down a link on the food chain.

good answer Nohup , i think your right

i just hope it isnt the drop on the food chain

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join