It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were president of the US for 24 hours

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
That was daddy bush GW is just pissing on the rest of the world

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Get a blow job, lie about it under oath, then tell the truth.

Hang Michael Jackson (yay for whoever thought up that one)

Only middle and lower class can become polititians, no #ing rich people; they only want what's good for themselves and other rich people.

Annex California into France, then nuke 'em both.

Streak through congress.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
...I'd be a trash-talking brown man in Presidency...

...wouldn't have time to do anything, I'd be too busy dodging bullets from White Supremasists

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yes my dear sweet Ashley - its true indeed..........

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Those who want to hang Michael Jackson, I guess you really do not believe in Civil Rights (Protection from madmen in the government).

Were I president for 24 hours I would order all my favourite dishes, then enjoy myself as president, maybe go to a nice show or party. After 23 hours had passed I would board Air Force One, then fly around in the air, getting refueled when necessary, refusing to come down, once they say my time is up. Of course it would be fun for a while, but eventually I would need to come down.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
If I were president, for the first 24 hours I would:

1. Order the arrest of all Bohemian Club/ Grove members
2. Order the arrest of all Scull & Bones members
3. Order the arrest of selected congress and senate members.
4. Void all laws that have been passed since the murder of JFK.
5. Order the arrest of the head of the CIA and FBI.
6. Disband the CIA
7. Order the arrest of selected supreme court members and other federal judges.
8. Order the US military HOME! All units in all countries. To be stationed on all US boarders.
9. Order the arrest of all members of CFR, Trilateral Commision.
10. Order the arrest of owners of the major media and Nationalise the media, temporaraly.
11. Order that all the arrested traitors be held in REX84 facilities until such time that a new judiciary be appointed by the people, and court hearings can be held that exspose all the facts. The charges will range from Conspiracy to commit murder, conspiracy to overthrow the US gov. Conspiracy to commit treason, Murder, Insider trading, ect.
12. I would immidiatly outlaw the Fed Res, and forgive all private debt. And would compensate each american citezen, 18 and over, with 100,000.dollars (US treasury Notes).
13. Immidiatly order the round up and distruction of all known stocks of fluoride. And order that the practice of fluoradating the water will now be considered attempted Murder!
14 Order the end to "Mercury" dental fillings, and also the practice will be considered "Attempted Murder".
15. Outlaw political party's and the eletorial collage, to be replaced by a "Popular Vote"! YOUR VOTE WILL COUNT!
16. Outlaw all "Secret Societies". The punishment for breaking this law will be DEATH, or Banishment!
17 Abolish the 16 amendment as it was never ratified in the first place!
18. Abolish the IRS and all of its regulations to be replaced with truely constitutinal system!
19. Order a re-education program be instituted to assist the public in understanding what happened and why these actions are required. This program would also serve as a avenue for the US gov to release classified information.
20 Cancel all trade, favored nation contracts.

Thats all the things I would do for the first hour. What would you like me to do for the next 23?

Saddle UP!

Then on hours 2 you would get a vist by John Hinkley

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
After I hung Michael Jackson. I would hang him again.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
1 - I would cancel all the laws who aren't Constitutional.

2 - I would condemn to death ( with immediate execution !!!!! ) all the peoples who plead for these laws and all the others who voted and/or supported them.

3 - Federal Reserve guys + bankers ( see point 2. Anyway my father isn't a banker anymore so... ;-) ).

4 - The UN's would take the more powerfull kick in the balls that the Earth has ever seen.

Of course, that's what I would do in the first hour. I wonder what I would do the next 23 hours.

Must i chant the old slogan again??? ****VIVA EL PRESIDENTE ULTRA_PHOENIX !****

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well...
i have a deep down evil side to me ...

soooo if i was president for 24 hours... i would use every power i had to screw over as many people as i posibly could making myself extreamly wealthy in the process.. then go to war with terrorists cancel all elections and rule with a iron fist till i get assassinated or die of old age.. or gluttany mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gluttany... yep if i was rich i would be soooooo fat.... ( goodthing im poor )

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
All Seeing Eye has my vote! (for president and TWATS)

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This could be SO much fun! Bwa ha ha ha!

1. Through executive order, all people who have immigrated illegally (even those granted amnesty) and their decedents will IMMEDETLY be deported.

2a. All prisoners being held for life sentences (or 100+ years) will be executed, thereby freeing billions of dollars which will be utilized in subsequent actions.

2b. All prisoners being held on drug charges will be given the choice of dieing via overdose, or being sent to concentration camps. From now on, drug charges will carry a warning, warning, death sentence sequence � thus limiting the jail space wasted on druggies.

3. With the money (that will be saved from action 2) a 25 foot tall concrete wall will be built along the entire Mexican border, with very limited (and heavily guarded) openings for major highways & freeways.

4. Certain laws and constitutional amendments (the Civil Rights Act, 14th Amendment) will be changed/nullified to allow segregation in schools and public institutions.

5. Pull all troops out of the Middle East; threaten to nuke if they don�t surrender the oil.

6. Establish flat tax of 15%, sales tax of 5%, and a gas/transportation tax of 3%.

7. Reinstate the gold standard � declare all Federal Reserve notes redeemable for gold.

8. Set up race based relocation program. i.e. Mexicans to Southwest, Blacks to south, etc.

9. Nuke North Korea.

10. When the wall (from action 3) is built and paid off, offer free college educations for all White and Asian students using the money still saved from action 2.

11. Open all records of conspiracies and what not that are discussed on ATS.

12. Sign executive order to make sure all this occurs after my ousting.

13. Instate a new president who I have great influence over and make their term semi-permanent (until I choose to remove them).

14. Sit back and enjoy the presidency.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
So much of this sounds so horrifyingly barbaric, I hope you never raise to ANY position in power, not even a senator. Of course...with your mad beliefs no one would ever vote you in.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Quest lighten up a little dude, people are having fun. I really doubt everyone would do exactly as they indiicate if they were president. It ok to vent and have laugh once in a while. A word of advice, dont take everyones comments so seriously all the time.

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Bumping this thread as I wonder if being President today would be very different than when I originally posted this.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i'd give up all the executive power bush has claimed and used. i'd actually make the presidency an equal branch of government instead of something akin to the trunk... i'd also sign an executive order prohibiting congress from allowing the president to enter an armed conflict without an official declaration of war from congress

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join