It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA! conspiracy. What about the UK abductee's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
TextPeople on this site must be fed up of all theories of abduction, ( maybe not all), seem to come from America.

I not really heard of many abductions in the UK,(if any), population ratio, to UK to the US! Is the US a hot bed of abductions? and dont get me wrong I believe things are happening to our people. This phenomenon is obviously serious and some more UK experiences would help!

Why are US citizens talking about this subject more than anywhere else in the world?

Are people from densley populated countries going through this, we just dont know.

Anyone got any news to help move things forward from what seems to me, to be a a particularly centred phenomenon.

Are the brits true to life and say nothing and just " get on with it ",.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don`t believe it has anything to do with nationality. Mass media plays a part and influences people that believe or fantasise to have been abducted, bigger media and channels like ATS, whose membership I believe (I could be mistaken) is composed mainly by american citizens also pays a part.

There must be plenty of cases in Britain, but it is also a smaller country, smaller country-less cases.

But again, I could be mistaken

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
thanks cam

I just cant get my head round all these things that come from one country, its wierd to me. I'm not knocking anyone either.

Can you see where i'm coming from?

Also I do beleive something is happening, just not sure what yet.

I know the UK has had its moments but it seems to me that its only American people that are being abducted. That I cant get my head round!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pierreletrek

Are there any Uk abductees.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
south america has many cases of abductions too , but from europe i never heard of any that i can remember now

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
SO Why are abduction cases from the USA once again thats my question!!!!!

either the USA is a farm or its full of Roswell dreamers. No dis-respect intended to abductee's.

I am not by the way knocking this theory!
But it is very far fetched.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by dracodie

Just makes me wonder a BIT.

All the abduction storys seem to come from the US.

Why is one question i would like to be answered?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If the abductions are real then maybe the aliens are only tracking and taking certain genetic lineages? Who knows though and the USA does have the biggest media culture so it would be logical to assume its also a product of western mass hysteria just like India has their "Money Man". I personally have no clue if its real to much muddy water in the subject but its so possible its scary to think of lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The reason abductions are more prominent in the US is due to the relationship between the American Gov. and off-world races.

Allegedly, Eisenhower signed a treaty/trade agreement that allowed the aliens to take a certain number of humans and resources each year, in exchange for technology... but they lied.

It would be like you promising a monkey a knife in exchange for his children's lives.

Being able to extract their resources from North America alone, the other continents were no longer needed since their operations would go uninterrupted and under guard by the US military.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I've just finished reading a fantastic book called: Does it rain in other dimensions by Mike Oram!
He is a life long English contactee. The book details accounts from early childhood up to the present day, its a shame he doesn't post on ATS, or maybe he does

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hey there Pierreletrek... I live in the UK and have spotted many ufo's and also encountered missing time on a few occasions.
I personally think it's more of a cultural thing, if an american says they have been abducted they will often be called a complete loon or have people who believe everything that has been said.
In my experience those who are abducted here in the UK just don't share their experience as more often or not they will be made fun of... I myself am reluctant to talk about what "I believe" to have experienced as I have been labelled as "a fantasist, delusional etc", I can assure you that I am not.
I have taken some pictures of a ufo that I saw a few weeks ago, however it is on my mobile phone and I'm unsure how to transfer to a computer (I shall work on it).

Resentedhalo08

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

"I have taken some pictures of a ufo that I saw a few weeks ago, however it is on my mobile phone and I'm unsure how to transfer to a computer (I shall work on it). "

i would work on it pretty quick if i were you resented
halo !!

i have heard someone else say they had a picture recently , dont think it ever materialised

maybe somebody on ATS can help you get it loaded

why not ask a moderator to help

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Possibly the most famous English Abductee that I'm aware of is Tony Dodd, who was a serving Police officer working on a night patrol when he had his first "encounter", and now runs his own website.

Google "Tony Dodd" and enjoy the read

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well Im sure that kind of "do it now!" attitude puts many people off from posting their evidence... I'm not sure that I can directly put it onto a computer because Ive lost the cd to do it... However I will be able to take a pic of it off my phone using my webcam... although I can't do it now *everyone cries FAKE!!*

Resentedhalo08

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There are only five times as many people in the US as there are in the UK. However, the whole of the British Isles including Ireland, could comfortablty sit within the borders of Texas. Any UFO activity in the airspace above us would be seen.

Nick Pope's site at www.nickpope.net... has a wide range of links including a good number of British ones. It's worth checking through the list. Though I doubt you'll find anything as fast and furious as ATS.

Nick will always respond to any sensible question and I've found him to be quite helpful in the past.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Your suggestion of the US being used as a ‘farm’ could be closer to the truth than you might imagine.

It is alleged that in 1954 the US Government secretly entered into an agreement with non-humans based on Earth, to allow the taking of human samples in exchange for advanced technology. This agreement was known as the 'Greada Treaty'.

If you have a Supermarket on your doorstep, you don’t need a corner shop in the next town.

Best wishes

Myrdyn

[edit on 10/3/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This made me smile. While searching for some decent British ATS style sites I stumbled across this one:

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Apparently, the British description of a Close Encounter of the Fourth KInd is when you get invited on board for tea!

[edit on 10/3/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thanks very much for your replies, i've just signed on and am gonna check the links i've been sent.

I still think even though the british isles can fit intoTexas there is a very high population. This still defies my thoughts in abductions, BUT, I will read, watch and learn what I can.

Thanks again.

Anyone else got ant links to UK abductions. I might be wrong but I think it all started in the USA with a married couple on their way home in the 50s.?

PLT

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

OK. The USA may have signed a pact with aliens in the early days! We all know that on ATS do we not.

My question on my thread is why it seems all abductees seem to be from the US.

I visited some posted links and, what can I say!

Its not rocking my boat but it has helped. I think something is going on but still the question to my thread has not found an answer. It still seems that even Resentedhalo08 trying to convince me I'm still not.

Thanks by the way for your input. HAve you got any more info.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Here's a few more to be going on with.....

England

Scotland

Wales

Enjoy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join