It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cape of Good Hope Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I found this video on youtube and when I noticed how the craft created a column of rising air above it, I became convinced that this craft is employing an anti-gravity field which extends above the craft. Look closely and you can see the rising column of air.

I am not sure if I have linked this correctly. I read the "how to post image links" but this is a video on youtube and I couldn't find a specific way to do a "video" link. If this is not proper, I apologize. Mod intervene and correct me if I'm out of line.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Hopup Dave]

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Hopup Dave]

Mod Edit: Formatting . We Now Have YouTube and Google Video BBcode and ATS! - Jak

[edit on 10/3/08 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Intresting video, looks like they have super imposed a craft onto a bird as it rides the draft.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
what gives it away is when it takes off in the end. the motion doesn't look natural and you can see the phony motion blur, something digital, if you have a trained eye.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gtirlad2

Please explain what you see that makes you think the craft is superimposed over a bird. I can't see any evidence of that, but I may be missing something>

Hopup

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

I would like to have a more complete explanation of what you see, also. There is motion blur, but that would be expected, what gives you the clue that it is phoney - I really would like to know.

As far as the rapid acceleration goes, this would be perfectly natural if the object is generating it's own acceleration field. A field, like gravity, would act on all molecules within the field equally and since the earth's gravitational field is canceled, the object and everything in it would not even notice the acceleration or even a change in direction. It would, of course, appear unnatural from an observer's point of view, being outside the acceleration field. So, I still don't see how this is so obviously a phoney video. I would really like to learn how to spot "hoaxes".

Hopup

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The part that makes it look phony to me is the blur above it. Looks like an edit job with a sketchy codec to me. A distant second is: If I were there filming it, I think I would be jumping up and down and need to change my pants afterwards, this camera person didn't say a word.

regardless, it's a cool vid.

--
Er, I didn't see Internos' reply.
(Second edit is to correct a typo)

[edit on 10-3-2008 by lordtyp0]

[edit on 10-3-2008 by lordtyp0]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

AHHH! You did some great research and quality detective work there! It sure could have fooled me. Just goes to show that you can't assume anything you see is real anymore.

I do computer graphics (logo design and other non-video work) and have often thought that if I photographed the real thing it would be useless to show anyone the photo - all they would need to know is that I have a graphics program on my computer and it would be considered a hoax.

I really despise the hoaxers - it is a sad sickness!

Thanks, and sorry for reposting an old dog!

Hopup

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
It really seems like one of Billy Meiers UFOs.

Almost identical in some way.

top topics

join