It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Voice of The Martyrs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 04:04 AM
link   
CHRISTIAN PERSECUTION

They do not have to suffer in silence !

Kids of Courage: Safeena's Story

Because of their poverty, young Pakistani Christian girls like Safeena often are forced to work as house servants for wealthy Muslims. Their Muslim employers often pressure them to renounce Jesus and embrace Islam . When she was 13-years old, young Safeena refused to abandon her Christianity and that's when her troubles began.

More : Link ( Story, pics and videos )

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 07:35 AM
link   
pray for this safeena girl. please.

the conditions over there are not easy.

peace.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sad very sad, please like truth said pray for this young girl. Well, we know one thing if she dies God forbid, she will be with him and the Muslim employers will rot in Hell.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 04:26 PM
link   
UP, some of the things that horrify you -- this is the STANDARD cultural treatment of poverty-stricken girls who are sold as maidservants to wealthy families in that part of the world. A Moslem girl would have been treated equally badly -- without the pressure to convert.

Hundreds of these servant girls are killed and raped each year... but they're Moslems. In fact, there was a case in California within the past year or so... and it didn't seem to concern any of the Christians because the maidservant (nearly beaten to death) was Moslem as was her abuser.

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Byrd, I care for ALL childrens, Christians or not, Moslems or not , whites or blacks, yellows or browns, rich or poors, atheists or religious, girls or boys! For me, a kid is a kid ! So, don't misunderstand what I write.

I just did this post for a simple reason. I tryed to show that Christians are ALSO in deep troubles everywhere in the world.

When you look TV News, you will heard that many religious community are mistreated, but when it's a Christian community who's mistreated, strangely, we don't see/heard it in the news.

top topics

join