It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is someone plotting to overhtrow the USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Okay, how many of these topics have you seen here? But I noticed something interesting on two different sides of the country. People are talking about something; people who, one would assume, are not connected.

Firstly, the USA has never put anything but a white male in the White House. This year, that may change. That's going to freak out allot of white men.

Second, from 1969-2009, the Democrats have only held the White House for 12 of those 40 years. There is a chance that the Republican grip on the White House is about to loosen. With the Republican's John McCain getting the Republican nominee nod (many Republicans regard him to be rather Democratic), Republicans already feel like they have lost the election.

And for the previous eight years, many Democrats feel as if their candidates were robbed of the White House position.

So the Democrats are coming out of shock while the Republicans are stepping into it.

Our economy reminds us of the Jimmy Carter days and our stuck-like-chuck troops in the Middle East remind us of the JFK-Nixon days of the last big non world war.

It's like the next decade will be allot like the 1960s and 1970s at the same time.

Across the nation, homes are foreclosing faster then independent house flippers can snatch them up.

The people getting kicked out of them have stopped paying their credit cards long ago, making a double disaster for the American financial industry.

Everyone is broke, our young men and women are stuck in hot zones, and white men may lose the White House to either a woman or (insert over dramatic music here) a black man.

I really don't see Hillary or Obama embracing the "ole white male guard" philosophy that has been running our country since before the Revolutionary War.

Which brings me to my point.

Two groups of white males on either side of the country having a casual conversation about....an uprising to "take back" the nation.

Nothing organized, mind you.

But I was wondering if any other white men in the country have picked up on this or is this just some crazy coincidence?

For the record, I prefer to do my revolting in a voting booth.

But again, if none of us feel any confidence that our vote will be handled properly.....

On September 11th, 2001, I truly believed we were going to nuke somebody. I was wrong.

Per my signature below, I really did believe we would attack Iran. I am happy to report that it's looking like that won't happen either.

To that, I also hope I am wrong about a possible second civil war at any capacity.

I mean, how many second civil war threads are there on here? SO hopefully, I will be wrong about that to.

But again, $3.00 a gallon gas on it's way to $4.00. Folks, my bank account can't take much more then that. Can yours?

Desperate people do desperate things in desperate times.

Someone reassure me that I've been watching to many episodes of CBS's Jericho.

Thanks & PEACE!

(Sorry about the slightly racial tone my post has. I am in no way trying to promote bigotry of sex, race, and/or political leaning in any capacity.)

join