It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tired of Lurking so let me introduce myself....Andolin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I'm Andolin and I hail from upstate NY in USA. I am a newly registered member, but I have been reading these boards for several years and can no longer resist the urge to sound off. For what it's worth I am a middle aged male whose major topics of interest are Aliens/UFO, spirituality and the Paranormal. I avoid politics unless that topic has a direct bearing on my primary interests. Just wanted to introduce myself and give a major nod to this Board and express my appreciation for the many hours of pleasure it has given me in the past. I am a big fan of those members who are fair and open minded enough to hear out fresh and sometimes controversial opinions, and hopefully I can do the same. BTW my "handle" is an old RPG avatar name I have kept over the years and there is nothing mysterious intended by it. Greetings and cocktails to all

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
welcome to ATS andolin!!!

the mods will be swarming around here any minute now, so i'd better run soon....

lol jk, the mods are great guys, they'll help you out more than i could.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's good to meet you.

No sense in lurking around, come on and hang out with the rest of us!

I also stay out of the political issues. It's heavy enough without "going there"

See ya around.

IA

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Really nice to have you here and im sure you will enjoy it,
I look forward to seeing you about the board, Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to help you get your feet,

Asala

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hi Andolin and welcome!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Cocktails? Did someone say cocktails? I'm all in. Welcome to ATS, as long as your're buying...
It will take a few trips to the bar to get through the UFO and 9/11 forums.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thanks asala, I am visiting those threads and definitely appreciate any help I can get, I figure the best way to get my feet wet is to post in the freshman forum and reply to topics of interest until I figure out the mechanics of this thing. I'm certainly not afraid to do a little research.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yes kosmicjack, I am saving up ATS point to buy cocktails. You can use them for that, right? Being a displaced Scotsman In generally find my way to the literal or virtual tavern on occasion. I usually have mine with a "grain of salt". Thanks for the greetback.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Welome to member status
Glad to have you aboard. I look forward to seeing you in the A&U forum.

Have fun..

kleverone

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Welcome to ATS andolin.

Cheers to you also.

Dizzie

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Welcome! Nice to meet you!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

Welcome, andolin!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™.

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andolin

let me be the ninth to welcome you.

welcome you

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

join