It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO V American Patriots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Its becoming quite clear that there is a battle raging within the USA you may ask where are the bombs and bullets flying but its not kind of war not yet anyway. No what we have are those who want to move mankind forward and those who want to move it backwards.

Whilst the plan is for a unified people and a unified world we have the die hard patriots who are dead set against this. The plan is to and has been to incite war through deceipt and deception. They do not want the NAU they dont wont mogrels invading their country ( that is written with no offence to anyone) no what they want is true blue Americans they dont want their world or country to change. they know of the NWO plans and are trying everything they can to make it fail.

They fear of the country being overun by cheep labour and degrading of their way of life etc. yes that is what they fear. Yet we all know that a mixing of the pot makes for better eating. But needless to say that is what they are up to right now, division, fear, ignorance and bigotry are they major cards and they have been playing them since they found out the NAU plan.

They want everyone to fear everyone, trust nobody not even you mexican house maid, not your Muslim boss or your Canadian waiter. No their tool is fear because the last thing they want is a unified NAU. Not so long agao Americans were proud of those who stood for their country, now these very same people are seen as a threat and looked on with suspicion and hatred.

But the patriots are hard at it, they have more plans up their sleeves, more death, more lies more deception. they want to make America the Govenor of the World but thats not in the plan, no the NWO is for a free World and a united people, a removal of barriers, ignorance, hatred and greed. But the spoilers are at work but they will not win, it will take time and many will die but it will happen.

A unified World and people will allow us to concentrate our effrts to travel from this Planet , no more wars, disease and pestilence but progress and harmony its the only path we can take

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My view of situation is as follows: this NWO issue is causing too much hysteria in certain groups. The job issue - i actually support people who do not want to lose their jobs just to get the rich richer.
But what worries me is the Utopian attitude to this future - "it will fix everything and allow society and scientific progress to merge" attitude.
Every other Utopia failed, and their main values were much more humane and understood. The value of this system - is order. Life by itself is chaos, how order can solve anything?
If anything, it will bring a lot of suffering, it will need a lot of sacrifices and in the end it almost certainly will crumble.
Let history play its course. I can understand gentle manipulations by the powers, but not crushing interference.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Maybe we should go ahead and volunteer to get implanted with RFID chips so the wonderful NWO can keep better track of our whereabouts. After all it is for the betterment of mankind.

We should all turn in our guns, because the NWO will keep us safe from terrorists.

We should go ahead and get rid of the dollar, and replace it with the Amero.

We should go ahead and give our interstate highway system that we alread paid for to the Spanish company SENTRA, and pay a toll each time we decide to use the interstate, it's for the betterment of mankind.

We should blend our American culture, and way of life with the wonderful culture of Mexico. Perhaps you will like your life as a Drug Cartel goon. We can go ahead and hammer the final nail in the Greatest Nation the planet has ever seen.

Or you can grow a pair and tell the globalists to go jump in a hole.

I'd rather die than be a slave.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Racist much?? Jesus.

Well, if you want to take the logic you espouse so piously back to its origins, you, by your own definition, should be living in a cave with no interaction with anyone else on the planet, as you have said that more than one person working together is going to be the downfall of humanity.

You are a social luddite, scared of anything that doesn't look and talk just like you. You are scared of change.

And, I have to comment on this, 'greatest nation on earth'?? By what standard, exactly? It certainly isn't quality of life or freedom, as other nations have surpassed that a long time ago.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Downtown, we have to progres,s to move forward, all you have done is pointed out the negatives and yes there will be some but there are positves as well. We have had thousands of years of war, famine and pestilence, as a life form we cannot continue that course, change has to be brought about and sometimes it has to be draconian.

I dont always agree with that course but we have to do something. We are trapped in a money based materialistic age and we need to get out of it.

new topics

top topics

join