It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the earth is the devil!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Most people will have read the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and know that the answer to the ultimate question is 42.

They will also know that the ultimate question is never really revealed apart from some vague references to 'What is 6 multiplied by 9?" which only holds true in base 13.

We also know the number of the beast is 666.

Now we are asked to reckon the number of the beast in the Bible and we are asked to find the question in Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

666 is made of 3 6's

6x6 = 36

36 + 6 = 42!!!

The computer that was meant to calculate the ultimate question is earth so the entire earth is the Devil!!!

my unequivocal proof and reasoning has just shown it to be thus

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Have you noticed that most disasters have a '13 stamp' associated or a multiple of 13? Very weird! I always knew it was evil but if you check all or most of the disasters this theory is rock solid!

Oh and 11...what is up with that? How come this number is so common in the media, products, movies and just about everything...some kind of NWO thing

THERE ARE SIGNS OF OCCULTISM ALL AROUND US and we are pretending not to notice!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
More signs that the world is the devil!!!!

why else would the very notion of a devil be created upon earth if the earth itself wasn't in fact the afore mentioned devil?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
look up gematria if you think those coincidences are crazy!
small example, based on this system:
a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6 g7 h8 i9 j10 k11 l12 m13 n14 o15 p16 q17 r18 s19 t20 u21 v22 w23 x24 y25 z26

earth = 52
devil = 52
it gets pretty deep and is pretty amazing the "coincidences" that can be found in gematria... I wish there were some sort of gematria dictionary... I wish I could just read hebrew, it would save a lot of time calculating through translations and transliterations of words and terms.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
even gematria supposts the fact that earth = devil!

no wonder there is so much unstoppable violence, its hard to fight evil when you live on it

EDIT: i also just worked out using the above post that

earthen (meaning of the earth) = 71

devils = 71

so devils = of the earth!!

[edit on 9-3-2008 by owzitgarn]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by owzitgarn

Its not a case of earth=devil, rather a case of satanic forces residing within earth. Does religion not say or hint that?

11 and 13 have special occult meanings. I remember reading anti-masonic articles with coincidence after coincidence ... to the point were you will puke!

The old testament refers to the anti-christ 13 times.

The new testament 11 times.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
To prevent any misunderstandings I am not accussing masons of serpent worship or responsible for earth's mishaps. I saw these articles when researching 9-11 and they struck me funny but I am not going to jump on the 'lets hate the masons' bandwagon.

Rather, I think its a case of deep esoteric understanding with occult numerology. Since they study a wide variety of world religions in depth they know hidden meanings and numbers better than us laymen.

Perhaps the secret they and other esoteric groups are trying to keep is not so secret after all. The only question should be why the secrecy? I guess a lot of people would not be able to handle the truth if everything got revealed.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I also think it has more to do with them being INSIDE of the earth and not THE earth. ive always found it suspicious that they tell us the center of the earth contains lava when my instincts say thats a lie and ive also noticed that most demon sightings happen when people enter underground cavern systems that reach deep into the earth. theres a reason why i feel so limited in this life and almost a prisoner here so you may be on to something with your theory. i sometimes wonder if the devil exists in a place between the physical and the spiritual and infects all life with its ego and jealousy

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
if the devil is the earth, than the only reason you are currently alive is because the devil is sustaining your existence through its atmosphere, water, and food supply.

so the phrase should be, "thank the devil, i am alive!"

might as well be true, because if this were the case, our moral structure would invert itself, deifying the devil into goodness, and damning the good god we think looks over us, since they are supposed opposites.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I also find it strange that most religions personify heaven as being above us and Gods coming from heaven....could that mean the Gods we wroship are actually aliens that have visited us over the millenia and who saw the evil within the earth and personified it as the Devil and themselves as Gods?

Have they been trying to somehow allign us with their beliefs and culture, distracting us with religion so that we don't realise the evil power that is the Earth?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by owzitgarn
I also find it strange that most religions personify heaven as being above us and Gods coming from heaven....could that mean the Gods we wroship are actually aliens that have visited us over the millenia and who saw the evil within the earth and personified it as the Devil and themselves as Gods?

Well if we take religion we are told the devil resides within earth(underground)and god and his forces in heaven(universe) so yeah. If there is any credibility to the alien forces collaborating with the military-industrial elite then bingo the puzzle fits. Reptilians!!!

Originally posted by owzitgarn
Have they been trying to somehow allign us with their beliefs and culture, distracting us with religion so that we don't realise the evil power that is the Earth?

I don't think religion is a distraction. There is a lot of truth in religion but giving correct interpretation can be tough. All religions seem to point to a common theme and its more than just good vs bad.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by EarthCitizen07]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just a quick reply about the number 13......

Do you guys realize how many people where in the party of Jesus, have you ever stopped to count???? Think, Jesus and the 12 apostles. 1 person plus 12 people = 13 people. Jesus being the 13th of the crew seeing as how he was excluded on the account he was not an apostle however he was a member of the group.

So now is 13 really such a horrible number after all, or is Jesus not really who we all assume he is?

Just some food for thought I guess. I don't think very many people have ever made this connection.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
do not forget the thirteen zodiac constellations...the 13th being Ophiuchus, the Serpent Holder. the obligatory devil = serpent belief is the connection.

that is if you believe numbers, which are only representations of quantity, can be evil. personally, i think we create our own evil from ignorance, prejudice, and hatred. but if you want to call it the devil or thirteen, that is fine too.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I believe in the devil and i believe in fallen angels. I think that alot of what goes on in the world all the wars and killings he has had some influence.

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
yup! all the crazy's love the numbers

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
When I get home tonight I'm going to punch the ground as hard as I can.
Take that devil!

I may even drill a hole into the ground if it's a shedevil

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by owzitgarn

you're very close my friend, however...
666 = 3 6's
6x6 = 36 Note 5 6's to this point
----------
36+6=42
6*6+6=42
4+2=6 Note 5 6's to this point again.
----------
The math is getting too complicated... i can't go on... hopefully some genius can save us...
Sorry to let y'all down...

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I recently found cause to suspect that time and physical matter may be a prison for our minds that feeds off of our fear. that it may have even been self inflicted to begin with and began to take on a life of its own. anyone else know what im talking about?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Who invented numbers anyway? Who came up with that idea?

I'm glad to see, your only fear is God. Which is a good start. But, you might want to read that part of history that says God invented evil (devil).

Then you will realize that God created the puppet called evil, so God can scare you into believing he exists. With out evil, how would others turn to God? Without evil, how will God tell the difference between the Good students, and the Bad students?

Fear no evil. Evil is an illusion created by God to show you a magic trick, kind of like the "slight of hand". God was so smart to invent this. If you do fear evil, that means you don't trust God will help you, so God sends you more of what you want until you realize it. If you don't want evil, then stop thinking about it. "Be Careful For What You Wish For". Because if you think about evil, God will give it to you. If you think about Good, God will give it to you. Free Will.

Basically, we are in this physical world to learn how to control our lucid dreams. You either get stuck in a nightmare, or you get stuck in paradise. It all depends on your thoughts, good or bad. God is trying to teach us that.

I surely hope people choose paradise, because then everyone benefits, this universe when we learn everything about it, will be an unlimited treasure for everyone on Earth.

new topics

top topics

join