It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A gate made of swords

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I've had some weird dreams lately, like far out uber; here we go.

I'm standing in a crowd near a gate like structure made of two hands each holding a sword. We are all cheering as a man in a Jeep like vehicle drives past. All of a sudden, a hear an explosions followed by screams (never showed if he was the target. Not sure if he is killed) then everything goes white..

I awake to find myself walking in a city, planes are flying over ahead followed by loud explosions in the back ground. All I can see is smoke and fire, all around me. Then everything goes white (again)

Coughing, choking and crying is what I hear. Not sure if it's a bus or train, but people are rubbing their eyes and choking all around me. One thing catches my eye. A paper. I can read the name of the paper, but the front page is a blur to me. At this point I'm thinking WTF and I hear a voice saying "You can see, what you are meant to see"

WTF?!!?

The dream ends on a cryptic note. I awaken again, this time I'm walking down my home city of Canterbury. A child comes up to me and hands me a note that reads;

"They're coming"

weird

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

That is pretty bizzar, I dont know how to analyze dreams, nor if its even worth it. Best i can suggest is meditation on the symbolism.

Either way, freaky dreams.

You've had this dream on a number of occaisions? Or is this the only one that stands out? If you've had it before, is there any variation?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wow while some dreams are recollected from previous times all have the same theme - JUSTICE. A really scary one is were I see this guy who is all dressed in black and his eyes are like flames and his arms are raised to the heavens, and he is half screaming, half crying as fire starts raining down from the sky. Truly scary stuff. It like an episode of ego's gone wild!
A thinly veiled composure
only being supported by those who are willing to love and want to live in peace.

Quite strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by InSpiteOf

I've had dreams like this before, there is an old thread somewhere on ATS of my previous lot.

All of them have been cryptic and symbolic in nature.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Sounds like Revelation to me.
The antichrist, the Guillotines, the Armageddon.

The Antichrist will cut off people's heads who don't conform.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

The antichrist will be VERY much like Jeshua at first, even the Knowledgeable Hebrews will think he's the Messiah.
Jeshua is described as having eyes of fire! Antichrist means "Instead of."

Rev 19:12 His eyes [were] as a flame of fire, and on his head [were] many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

The antichrist will blaspheme the Heavens;

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

The antichrist will call down fire in the sight of men;

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

Armageddon will be the war, where men will think they can stop Jeshua from coming back!

Rev 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

The Rapture will be SOON. Then the antichrist will come.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sorry,
but I highly doubt this has anything to do with the anti-Christ. However, I've had another occurring dream (well, to be honest...I've even had memories of it during the day)

It is not very significant as the previous but it involves a terrorist attack on Britain and results in the Prime Minister declaring war on a Middle East country. Hundreds of citizens are killed by a chemical/dirty bomb in London and Tower bridge is also destroyed. The Prime Minister visits the bridge and vows to wipe out those who were behind the attack.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by infinite]

top topics

join