It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B-1 accident on Guam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I was in Guam when the B-2 Crashed. It was the last crash that happened while I was there. There were three crashes while I was there; all military flights. It happened during the Guam Liberation Parade. The plane was preparing to make a pass over over the parade route coming up Marine drive that moring and was still at the Northern end of the Island near Anderson Airforce Base about 30 Nautical Miles off shore and crashed into the water. A surgeon that work occasionally in the Naval Hospital was on the flight. Only one body was mostly intact; the rest had to be identified by dental records that werent really previously updated in the members medical records.
In 1996 July We also had a Corean Air line crash in Guam. We were taking off as the plane was landing and the piolet was under stress and turned the auto piolet off to land but missread the red beakon on the top of the mountain for the beginning of the runway. It slid down the hill and tore the plane in half killing everyone but a small child. This child is now being taken care of by the Mayor of 1996. My son was born that month and had to be medivaced to Tripler in Japan.
I originally started writing to this sight because I saw something in the sky on 10 July 2008 in the skies over the water near Santa Rita. I called 911 and the police station, but no-one took me seriously. It was bright red and sat still about 3000 feet in the sky for over 30 minutes at 0200 before leaving and coming back at at 0400. I woke my wife up to verify it and the operator said she saw it also, but all I got from the Police was that they would look into it. No-one ever contacted me eventhough I gave them my name and number. We also saw a huge green astroid fall out the sky in Aug 2008 near the the run way by old airport road route 8 or 18. It was the size of a large buick car and oval in shape but butned out about 10 feet before it hit the ground. There were over 20 cars on the road near the stop light near Mobil and McDonalds at 2200 when it happened. The light was so bright, it was like a car's headlights were coming straight at you, but no mark was made on the ground when it burned out. There was also no noise. If you have information on anything I talked about please e-mail me at [email protected] . The red light in the sky was strange and I know it wasn't a weather baloon.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join