It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will anyone apologize when the truth comes out?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have often wondered what will happen if the truth finally comes out.
This thread is not to state whether I believe in UFO's, ET, Chemtrails,
or any of the hundreds of other issues that have to do with this.

It doesn't matter one way or other how I personally believe.
This is only a question to the many people who don't believe in
any of these extremely serious issues, or worse yet, are actually
paid debunkers to tell the rest of us that we are all crazy, delusional
nutbags that are attention seekers and the like. And what about
the so-called professional Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and others
that supposedly know what goes on in the human brain?

What if the Government or Military, or, say maybe the Aliens
themselves, were to suddenly announce to the entire world that
this all exists, it is all true, it is happening now and has been for
hundreds or even thousands of years?

What if the PTB were to announce that all of the Chemtrail sightings
are for real and this is the reason for it, etc?

What if the Aliens were to announce that the abduction scene is for
real and here is the reason for it?

My question is for the all of the debunkers, nay-sayers and those
who have been blasting their negative views all over the internet.

When the truth finally comes forward for all to know, will any of them
apologize or say they are sorry, or admit that the rest of those who
have been saying this is happening are right?

Or will these people just slink off to hide under a rock somewhere?
Will they disappear never to be heard from again?

I know I have presented a lot of questions on this thread, but I would
simply like to know if any of them will have the cashews to admit they
are wrong.

ZOOMER

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've always wondered that myself. The people who think im crazy for believing in Aliens. If the truth came out, how would THEY react. I personally don't think anyone who is so firm in their beliefs would dare damage their fragile ego by apologizing. So, to answer your question. I think it's a No.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have seen this question posed in many different ways here on the forums.

What we always seem to conclude is that if it were not for the open minded debunkers UFOlogy would still be back in the 1940's.

Be great full for their presence because it gives us the opportunity to wait as they work hard to discover as hoaxes and highly explainable anomalies the endless data that streams in constantly.

The real debunkers are not mentally retentive, they will be the first to admit the unexplainable.

So sit back and learn from some of the best, right here on ats. You will see that I speak the truth.

No apology wanted or needed!

I will not apologize when I cannot prove that they do exist, why would they have to apologize for all of the raw data they have worked up?

[edit on 9-3-2008 by antar]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ZOOMER

Originally posted by hikix
So, to answer your question. I think it's a No.

I think some do what hikix said, but the majority will deny everything by saying I really don’t know what you are talking about.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The truth is that we are food source to reptillians and greys. Reptillians are flesh eaters by definition. Greys are insectoids that feed on blood. They kind of look like flies if you observe their description more closely. Who will apologize for what? Ever seen shark apologize for eating anything? Its pure survival and we are the food this time. Have been for a long time. Dont forget that universe is anything but friendly place. The tooughest survivors are the worst predators you can imagine. What we are dealing with now are two species that live in simbiosys. Master race reptillians and sub-ordinate greys. They grow us like cattle. Nothing romantic about survival as usual. I made a similar post on some other thread but i think its important to acknowledge a possibility which seems most likely from what i have read so far and i have read a lot about this stuff. Hybrid race is actually not a hybrid but a "dumb" type of human. Human that submits to hungry "masters" without question. We are starting to be more "smart" than neccesary if you know what i mean. That is why they test us and observe us. Would you like inteligent cows and chickens?

[edit on 9-3-2008 by rebellion]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Rebellion, I guess I didn't make myself clear at all. Maybe I just
don't know how to pose what I thought was a reasonable question
or inquiry. I guess I am the one who needs to make an apology to
all for wasting time and bandwidth.

I didn't open up this question to discuss whether Reptilians and other
types are here to devour us or whatever. I guess my mind is not smart
enough to get a discussion going. Sorry I bothered with this.

ZOOMER

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I thought i answered one of your questions since as you can read greys nor reptillians are not talking anything that is truth.
Your questions are well in order. I just thought to give it straight forward.
I am not talking about reptillians because i want to basically.
You asked what if aliens came down and said this is the truth? Well i thought i gave you an answer which aliens as a species i described they are will never give you.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellion

why would they want to feed on humans?

what s wrong with the beefy cattle and pigs we have?

not as much meat on a human!!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
We obviously have something other species dont have. We are like genetically altered meat kind of. Fast growing cattle - meaning fast growth of neccesary proteins or something. Quality food. They are worried because we eat unhealthy stuff which in terms of food chain affects them. If neccesary we will be wiped off and replaced by dumber more tasty human race as i think is allready on the way.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellion

you mean like ffyfe's banana's?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Nothing less than that. Its all really simple from biological perspective. Ask yourself what species would ever want to share its power with any other? How would humans treat a planet of cow like inteligent beings? Its like we would find a warehouse of planetary size of food and gene supply. Would we educate cow-people into how they can beat us? Cmon.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When have anyone apoligised over anything. You have people locked up in mental homes because they have talked about serious matters,a dn when it came out they were right, did they get anthing, no.

The last thing we need now is robbie williams, coming into this, wanting to bring his talents(haha) into this.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
skeptics make honest observations based on the idea that the government would not lie and if they did they have a good reason for it. So do contactees and most other CT's.(usually 'a good reason' is substituted for 'a bad or evil reason' according to CT's) This may very well be true. (if there is no good reason to have been lying, then yes perhaps the government should make an official apology)
Now taking this into account, if you have a personal experience that proves to YOU that the situation is real, that does not mean someone is bashing you for basing their beliefs on their experience of not having an encounter.

I think we both could benefit from apologizing to each other, or at least coming to terms with one another; something like "Im sorry we could not discuss this productively before, now that our understandings have been united, can we please progress as if we were brothers the whole time?"

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Where does the truth begin for non-believers?

Are you talking about your parents, or grandparents, your children?

Are you talking about people who don't read ATS?

What is the truth, anyway?

You're question is about speculation of what truth might be. You have no idea, or haven't said you do. If you know the truth, please share it with us.

If something is a truth, then it is a truth, and not just speculation.

Your thread is about speculation of truth. Therefore, it isn't truth.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What about if it never is proven? What if there is never a big announcement. or worse what if It is proven with out a doubt that (put your conspiracy or belief here) is impossible? will the believers stand up and admit they are wrong?
the question works both ways.

Neither situation will ever happen but it does make for good conversation

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think lots of people wold not even come forward if they havent seen what they have seen. The truth is the worst case scenario. But the thing is that we are not to be wiped out because we pose no threat. We are food source. It will be proven but we wont live long to tell it. Its all a mega food chain. Read little about technologies aliens have and you will get the picture pretty quickly. If you dont beleive it it doesnt matter either. If they reveal themselves just for a kick before they wipe this "generation" out at least everyone will see it for what it really is.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
i believe if it ever does happen I think even more lies will be produced. It's to say we have the right to know everything and the knowledge to know nothing.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If your question is weather an ATS member would apologize if their beliefs were shown to be untrue then I believe the majority would acknowledge that fact.

With the exception of a few I believe we are all here to learn the truth. To seek answers.

I see no reason to apologise for a belief or opinion. If a person was rude and hateful in his postings to someone then yes apology would be proper. But to apologise for what you may or may not believe to be a truth....no.

Dizzie

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

I just look for evidence. The evidence for the existence of aliens on this planet is very, very weak. So much so that there isn't any real credible evidence. All the autopsy videos are either so poorly taken or admitted frauds that they're useless. Amateur photography is also pretty pointless, due to the number of frauds, and now that the UFOlogy field has become so monetized, there is a massive conflict of interest in the research (the money/accuracy conflict that skews otherwise-legitimate researchers into Hollywood-ising their claims to boost profit). I believe the government could lie if it wants to (it has in the past), I just don't see that as evidence. If we did use that as evidence, then we have to believe in everything the government doesn't say it does. Which is a lot.

No-one has to apologise when the truth is out, as it's just a matter of personal belief. If you want to believe aliens are running around the world fiddling with rednecks, then that's your prerogative. If you demand I belive you or even listen to you without providing suitable evidence, then I cease to listen

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There really is no necessity for an apology when the truth is evident. After all it really is too late.

And asking for an apology is probably worse than giving one too late. If you have to ask for an apology, you really have ego problems.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join