It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clintons push a Hillary/Obama ticket

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Clintons push a Hillary/Obama ticket

news.theage.com.au

Hillary and Bill Clinton are again teaming up on Barack Obama - this time saying the first-term US lawmaker, whom they have derided as inexperienced, would be a strong running mate on a Democratic presidential ticket headed by the former first lady.

In hailing Obama as a possible vice president, the Clintons are reaching out to him and, perhaps more importantly, to his backers, whose support she would need to defeat Republican presidential candidate John McCain in the November election.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com
www.sfgate.com

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Personally, I find that having Obama on the same ticket as the Clintons' will backfire on them.... how can someone who attacks a man's reputation, integrity and moral values on several different occasions, turn around and say something like this????

It will never happen, and it would be detrimental to U.S. Politics if it did come about....

news.theage.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
In their dreams!

Desperation is setting in. The Clinton's are in full Rove mode now. The spin is absurd.

Clinton is losing to Obama in the popular vote, states won and in delegates; and she has the nerve to go out and promote the idea that he might want to serve under her?

Who believes this ShiZit?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't think the fighting between the candidates--the usual thing in elections--precludes Clinton and Obama from becoming a team. In the debates they were usually polite and cordial to each other and did not rule out the possibility of running together. It's more likely Hillary would run as v.p. to Obama, given Obama's lead, but I'm not sure she'd do that, even though it would put her in a good position to run again in 2012 or 16.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
What really cracks me up about all of this is that even though Hillary Clinton is losing and will lose, she still has the nerve to come out and offer Obama a spot as VP!

It really goes to show you how large the ego and sense of entitlement is of the Clinton's. If I were Obama, I would be even more offended by her than ever. And I was actually glad to hear him say something along those lines the other day as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
It's enough to make you think that the Clintons are a couple of egomaniacal people, isn't it? Last I looked, Clinton can not win without resorting to cheating. So, she's not even being coy about it, she's straight out doing it.

First she's all for not counting two states worth of primary votes, but that was when she thought she was a shoe in, now that she's all but lost, oh woe is the poor disenfranchised voters. My goodness, she's not even attempting to be subtle.

Obama should flat out tell her to bugger off, and her slimey little husband, too.

new topics

top topics

join