It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New X-Files movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thought I'd update the news on the X-Files movie, turns out its in production and a release date of August 1st has been set.

As well as Duchovny & Anderson, legends like Billy Connolly & Xzibit have both been credited in the cast.

IMDB X FILES

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread starter about the new X-Files movie. It should be a pretty interesting movie. I've waited for this since they did the first X-Files movie. The first movie left me wanting more. I'm glad they are finally doing it.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I am also happy that they're doing it! Can't wait for it to come out! Although, rumors have been going around that it doesnt follow the 'usual' X-Files "Story-arc"...its more like one of the standalone episodes...Eitherway I can't wait to see it!

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Although, rumors have been going around that it doesnt follow the 'usual' X-Files "Story-arc"...its more like one of the standalone episodes

This is a good thing! The "monster of the week" episodes were always the best ones. The alien story arc quickly turned to turd after the second season.

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've always been a die hard fan either way...except season 8 and 9 I had to choke my way through... (i always had it bad for David Duchovny) Either way I'll be happy when its finally done!!!

new topics

top topics

join