It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Season 1 - 7)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Cool. More Buffy news:

The Hellmouth yawns wide open once again today at Hollywood’s Cineramadome. The cast of cult TV hit ‘Buffy, the Vampire Slayer’ reunites at the 25th Annual William S. Paley Television Festival. The festival connects fans with the creative teams behind classic and current shows.

Sarah Michelle Gellar and David Boreanaz along with series creator Joss Whedon are among the stars expected to form the ‘Buffy’ panel. Gellar and Whedon’s rumored volatile creative relationship was the alleged straw that broke the supposed camel’s purported back. It should be interesting to see how they handle questions about the series’s end.

Lots of pics: Jamd

(I can see Amber Benson spent her Buffy money wisely, LOL)

Interview at the Festival with Joss, David and others (5 pages, start here

William S. Paley Television Festival

Sorry I can't post pics, but Jamd is being stingy with their reposting.

Wait...here's one. (warning - ginormous .jpg. You can see the contact lenses and pores, haha.
Amber Benson

Charisma Carpenter

Julie Benz (Darla)

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My friend was always trying to get me to watch Buffy, but I thought it was just something for kids and teens, until I got 2 weeks off work and she seduced me with a big bag of ***** and season one in a day, by the end of my holiday we'd nailed 4 seasons.
Everyone I've watched it with since has grown to love it, I think it consistently works because the characters really developed, some of my favourite episodes are in later seasons. One of the most poignant I've found is The Body, which was heart-rending and I still can't watch that dry-eyed.
Just a small niggle, but the chip didn't stop Spike being evil, it stopped him harming humans, he still loved fighting. Spike was (possibly) my favourite character. I felt a bit jipped when it all ended, but...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox. Angel is the only vampire without a soul in the history of Vampyr.
Did you ever watch the show?!?!? Angel HAS a soul! It's a curse by a gypsy clan, Ms. Calendar's clan to be exact. It was punishment for the horrible things he had done. It took him 100 yrs of sulking to "deal" with it. He never asked for a soul BUT Spike did. Spike wanted a soul for Buffy. He wanted Buffy to love him and he felt a soul would do it so he went through the trials to get his soul back. Angel was cursed with a soul, Spike sought one.

There was a spin off show named Angel which is considered a big succses, it only latsed for 1 season

You never watched the show then. It went on for 5 seasons. I am currently watching Season 5 now which is how i found this thread with a Buffy/Angel search.

I liked the 1st and last seasons of Angel. I didn't like the 3rd or 4th and the second isn't that bad. The 4th with Jasmine is the worst and Connor being a grown up hooking up with Cordelia whose body has been hijacked by the evil Jasmine. Didn't like the season at all. The 5th season was awesome esp since they brought Spike to it. Some of the best episodes are in season 5. I didn't like how they killed sweet Fred off but I did like Illyria, the being who took over Fred's body in the episode "A Whole In The World."

I am a walking Buffy/Angel wikipedia

new topics

<< 1   >>

join