It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Aliens visiting this Earth

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Still going on? Sheesh!

If you wanna find aliens, go to the banana patch or jail. Or the woods.

'Cause that's where you'd be if you landed someplace where you didn't know the rules.

edit: three "a"s in banana, those are the rules.

[edit on 4/26/2008 by Matyas]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   
NewWorldover I have to agree with you... I dont think we see them unless they want us to see them... Disclosure Project proves you wrong Breadfan I really believe that... I can see people lying.. but not at the expense of losing ALL credibility with family.. employment and who knows what else.. I think it has really gotten to the point where the people who refuse to believe are living in denial... clinging onto the comfort they blindly cherish.. can you blame them?? lol

I dont think most people really want to admit or accept that they could be abducted by an alien or any other horrible experience yer imagination can congjure up

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

I honestly believe 100% of the population will die without ever seeing one.

Well...Ive seen and encountered. Mostly during my childhood when my senses were still wide-open.

But I cant send you my experience by email.

Ever fallen in love? Can you send me evidence of that by mail? No...not what you´re thinking

The only reason you would make threads like these is because deep down inside you actually do want to see evidence or have an unusual encounter.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
And you don't like this thread because it goes to the core and challenges your belief in something for which you don't really have any evidence. Thus the defensive comments.

Well people beleive in sillier things without any proof, like christianity. There only proof is a book of here say. Yet its acceptable to take that at face value.

Very laughable.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Like you said, you have no "proof". The statement that you have made is by far, the greatest exercise in circle logic.

Here is a link so that you may enlighten yourself:

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join