It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Aliens visiting this Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
My proof is better then yours. I have no alien for you to show. Therefore, I claim, there are no aliens visiting this Earth.

If you claim they are, show me one, or better, take a picture with your cellphone with one of them and mail it to me.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Start the attack

Better duck

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Go and look in the mirror!
Our dna is made up of many species from the stars!

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
You don't have an alien to show us? That's ok. We've got 400+ military and government officials, mountains of amateur and professional UFO footage, thousands of investigated reports, and the mathematical certainty that intelligent life exists within our own galaxy.

But I'll just listen to this guy... because he doesn't have an alien to show us.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Thank you for your valuable insight. However, I think that you really need to do some research before you start stating such things. Check out the UFO documentary thread for starters.

Additionally, I don't have a hummingbird. I have never seen a picture of one on a cellphone either. I am pretty sure they exist though.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

Not really alive, but a dead one. From NASA Apollo mission.

And then there was this one.

My Space = Lunar Lizardz

link   

Hahahahahaha.

Agreed.

Send me a picture two.

And I'll call it a fake.

link   

I'm surprised you got any replies to your thread. You should feel honoured.

But seriously...You are joking right? That's the argument of someone who doesn't know, and doesn't want to know.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The only way that the statement,"we are not being visited by aliens.", could be true, is if WE are the Aliens.
What if the reptilians were here first?
What if the serpent's knowledge at the garden of Eden was that we were created by reptilians, and not by anyone who looks like us?

I do not agree with the serpent, if that was what happened.
I would rather think that THE OTHERS are the Aliens and not the other way around.
So, I would have to dis-agree with the O.P.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bagel

Life is a joke.

=)

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I didn't know that disinformers liked south park.
They might have a sence of humor after all!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetech

The mastery of disinformation is a intricate one might I add.

Yes I do have a sense of humor.

I love laughter, just like I love the ground I walk on, but I don't love the evil NWO. I hate them. I hate them very much, and we will destroy them.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
We've got 400+ military and government officials, mountains of amateur and professional UFO footage, thousands of investigated reports, and the mathematical certainty that intelligent life exists within our own galaxy.

Read my post again. I never said aliens as such don't exist in this universe of ours. I just don't beleive they visit this planet of ours.

I can't prove you they are here, but can prove you they are not. Just take a walk outside, cities, hills, villages. Let me know if you find one.

You won't. Aside everything, my proof is stronger then your documents.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
And you don't like this thread because it goes to the core and challenges your belief in something for which you don't really have any evidence. Thus the defensive comments.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Your Cartman is making me laugh Breadfan =D

Anyways, yeh, I can't believe they're here either. If I can get a alien EBE handshake then I'll believe.

But yeah, I think there is enough "information" to make people believe that they may possibly be here. =)

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Who is going to be a hardest opponent to the alien theory, if not someone who wanted to believe so much in them hanging around=?

Me.

We are all just chasing fantazy here, might just as well talk about transformers, star trek, star wars, guild wars, world of warcraft, looney tunes..tom & jerry.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well il start with the usual response to idotic threads like this...

Still not good enough?
I suppose it isn't, because to argue with the OP with his logic would just be plain stupid
So after decades of eye witness account , military confessions , blatant government cover-ups and the emense archive of videos,pics,documents etc...
people like the OP still belive there is no alien/ufo involvment in our world?
Please

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You know, 99% of us is going to die without seeing one.
It's like waiting for Jesus Christ to resurrect. Stand in line please and..take your ticket!

I am angry!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I know SERIOUSLLY!!!!

Lets get a dungeon and dragon forum on ATS.com,

Because OBVIOUSLLY anyone that believes is just immersed in a world of fantasy, aren't they.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
Well il start with the usual response to idotic threads like this...

There you are, being defensive. First of all, those videos don't show me aliens of flesh and blood. This thread is about them not some objects we can't identify in space.

My argument is still better then yours. I never said there are no such thing as UFOs. Show me an alien. I challenge you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join