It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

guyz... check this out, it's 11

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
this is my first thread



here's some fact about 9/11... one of my friends post this on friendster's bulletin board (www.friendster.com...) in Indonesian (i'm Indonesian too
) so... osrry for grammar mistake



1) New York City has 11 letters

2) Afghanistan has 11 letters

3) Ramzi Yousef has 11 letters (terrorist that attack wtc in 1993)
(en.wikipedia.org...)

4) George W Bush has 11 huruf.

5) Twin tower structure is like "11".

that's maybe coincindences, but check this out:

6) New York is the 11th state (i'm not sure on this, anybody can tell me?)

7) the first plane that hit the twin towers, flight number 11

8) that plane (see number 7) carry 92 passengers, 9+2=11

9) the other one that hit the win towers carry 65 passengers, 6+5=11


10) that tragedy happened on september 11th, 9+1+1=11


11) same number with canada and america's emergency telephone number, 911, 9+1+1=11 .

coincidences? check this out

12) this is the 254th plane crash, 2+5+4 = 11.

13) september 11th is the 254th day on that year
, 2+5+4 = 11.

14) 11 March 2004 Madrid train bombings, 3+1+1+2+0+0+4=11


check this out, AGAIN

The most recognized symbol for the US,
after the
Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The
following verse
is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia
would
awaken
a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the
Eagle would
be
felt throughout the lands of Allah and
lo, while
some of the people trembled in despair
still more
rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle
cleansed the
lands of Allah and there was peace."


That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.




another one, i'm tired to type it, and luckily wikipedia "serves" it... here it goes (en.wikipedia.org...)




Controversies

Wingdings has a history of controversy. In 1992, only days after the release of Windows 3.1, it was discovered that the character sequence "NYC" in Wingdings was rendered as a skull and crossbones symbol, Star of David, and thumbs up gesture. This could be interpreted as a message of approval of killing Jews, especially those from New York City. Microsoft strongly denied this was intentional, and insisted that the final arrangement of the glyphs in the font was largely random. (The character sequence "NYC" in the later-released Webdings font, in turn, is rendered as eye, heart, and city skyline, which could be interpreted as "I Love New York City". Microsoft has stated that this is intentional.)

An urban legend that spread after the September 11, 2001 attacks was that if the sequence "Q33NY" is typed in Wingdings, the Q becomes an aircraft, the threes become lined documents (which resemble skyscrapers), the N becomes a skull and crossbones, and the Y becomes the Star of David. The resulting graphics look like an aircraft preparing to impact the World Trade Center, with a message of death for those of Jewish faith. The "NY" stands for New York, and "Q33" allegedly was the designation of one of the aircraft. (Q33NY) However, the theory that this has any valid non-accidental connection with the attacks falls apart under scrutiny: the terrorist attacks were not specifically directed at Jews, and none of the aircraft used on that day bore the designation of Q33. Another suggestion was that "Q33" was a reference to a bus route, typically alleged to be at the World Trade Center itself, or to one of the airports involved. In reality, bus route Q33 serves LaGuardia Airport, and none of the hijacked aircraft took off from or were heading there.




posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
still more
rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle
cleansed the
lands of Allah and there was peace."

why would there be peace if the eagle wiped Allah from their lands?
if they all worshiped allah that is.



posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by brianstorm123


The most recognized symbol for the US,
after the
Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The
following verse
is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia
would
awaken
a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the
Eagle would
be
felt throughout the lands of Allah and
lo, while
some of the people trembled in despair
still more
rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle
cleansed the
lands of Allah and there was peace."


That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.



The Quran (Koran) does NOT state that.

This is what that verse states:


But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the commuinications clear for people who know.

www.usc.edu...

[edit on 9-3-2008 by CaptainObvious]

[edit on 9-3-2008 by CaptainObvious]



posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

The Quran (Koran) does NOT state that.

This is what that verse states:


But if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, they are your brethren in faith; and We make the commuinications clear for people who know.


www.usc.edu...



Ahoy Captain! The verse you site is 009.011, here is the verse 009.110:


The building which they have built will ever continue to be a source of disquiet in their hearts, except that their hearts get cut into pieces; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.


Kinda interesting if you asked me, thanks for the link Mr. Obvious.



posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by infinityoreilly
 


Hi Infinity... thanks for that. Still quite a difference from the OP huh ?



posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Very interesting brianstorm123. Starred and flagged. Welcome to the show.

If you have an interest in odd facts with numbers, and just some brain-scrambling oddities in general, check out this thread...

Kenneth! What's the frequency Kenneth?!!!

I'll be posting a link there to this thread as well. Good stuff!



posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You forgot to add, the WTC 1 and 2 had 110 floors each.

People wouldn't believe it in their life time, but the number 11 is a signature from the masterminds of 911 hidden in plain sight. Follow the trail long enough and you will find that 911 was planned since before the WTC 1 and 2 were made. They actually designed the WTC's to have the jets crash into it.

They lie when they say they designed the WTC to withstand jet impacts. They designed the WTC specificaly for 911.

Go ahead and not believe it.

But when you see the number 11, don't think it was an accident.



posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
reply to post by infinityoreilly
 


Hi Infinity... thanks for that. Still quite a difference from the OP huh ?



hahaha... sorry...



posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
You forgot to add, the WTC 1 and 2 had 110 floors each.

People wouldn't believe it in their life time, but the number 11 is a signature from the masterminds of 911 hidden in plain sight. Follow the trail long enough and you will find that 911 was planned since before the WTC 1 and 2 were made. They actually designed the WTC's to have the jets crash into it.

They lie when they say they designed the WTC to withstand jet impacts. They designed the WTC specificaly for 911.

Go ahead and not believe it.

But when you see the number 11, don't think it was an accident.


hohooo..... thx



posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Ahhh yes, the posts | 0 |.

You can generate alot of energy between those lil suckers



posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
by the way... have anyone try th "wingdings" thing?

Q33NY = plane-paper-paper-skulls and bones-star of david NYC = skulls and bones-star of david-thumbs up (:up




what does that mean?




posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
oh sorry..... that's the first time i attach image....


here's the link : i264.photobucket.com...



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join