It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scientst: redesigning my site, feedback please :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
First of all, I'm not trying to completely redesign the site, but i want to update the look, since I don't really care about 800x600 screens anymore, and also because a cleaner, more simplistic look would help the transition to a blog.

that being said, I have been working on a few updated designs for HHP. Let me know which ones you like, or hate:

Current Design:

HHPblog.com design (slightly wider):

Centered design, right menu (blog-like):

Fullscreen (elements make best use of space)

Same design, but fixed width:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Not that I want to promote another forum (even though the topics couldn't be more different), try showing this to people on the Warrior Forum.

It's a forum for Internet Marketers.

And if you want to get REALLY serious with it, try asking for advice on Wicked Fire. There are some BIG timers there, but be prepared to deal with lots of foul language and have some thick skin. Just a warning.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
thanks for the advice, sounds like my kinda place

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Howdy.

This is my first BTS post. I like the full screen version. I also think you could get some good feedback from www.wickedfire.com....

You can handle them.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

I'm sorry, but this design is not doing it for me... None of them actually... Are you using a template? New colors and stick to the standards... menu up top or left, logo, main content... Colors are eh... I don't mean to be rude just giving you my opinion... If you want my help let me know, but ya, don't like it sorry...
:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
That last one I thought was pretty good. It looks a lot more professional from my point of view. But I just dont like how you have split up the body - what are you planning to put on the right hand side because it looks kinda like you are putting ads in that bit.

top topics

join