It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama win a 'victory for terrorists'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

The term cult has been watered down to mean almost any religious group, but what I mean I say Islam is a cult is this.

www.essortment.com...

''A totalitarian control over the lifestyle and time of its members - Many cults tend to dictate exactly what its followers should read, eat, how and with whom they should spend their time, and even what they should do in off hours. This totalitarian control is necessary for the leaders to indoctrinate the followers in everything they do, and is also an attempt to separate them from anything not associated with the cult. This is why cults often live together in groups."

Islam makes it easy to convert to the cult, but once you have converted leaving the cult is on penalty of death. This is what makes Islam a cult. It is spread by intimidation and fear, and by using the family to keep a tight control of its members. As proof, read this article. You can find many more such articles by searching for "Muslim Honor Killings".

As a Westerner, this type of organization is completely outside of my range of acceptance, I can not ignore it.

www.iht.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The republican party has been using the same technique for decades, maybe centuries, because it is extremely effective, and has produced win after win for the repub party.

If works like this, get your candidate established as soon as possible, and then concentrate on choosing the opposing candidate of your choice. If anyone is paying attention to the right wing controlled media and Obama's large number of wins where republicans are able to influence the outcome of the democratic primary, it is obvious that Obama is the repub candidate of choice. Look at Rhode Island where only democrats and independents were allowed to vote, Hillary won by almost twenty percentage points.

Then, keep the news from reporting the weaknesses of the candidate that you want to run against until the right moment to bombard the public the bad news about who has been chosen as the democratic nominee.

Anyone who has done the research will learn with a large degree of certainty that Obama is a Muslim. Nothing that the repubs can go after Hillary with will bring out the republican base like the strong possibility that Obama is a Muslim.

I might add, McCain has moved to the right to win the republican nomination, but chances are he will move back to the center once elected, and be much more of a true conservative than anyone who has held the office since Ike. Many in Hillary's base like McCain, and will probably vote for McCain in the general, especially if Obama gets the nom under conditions which are not acceptable to many, like not counting Florida and Michigan properly.

Democracy is the worse form of government, until you consider the alternatives.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Barack Obama: "My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." (Added 03/11/08)

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I feel like a man with out a candidate.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
i got fed up when the only vote should count was the popular vote, now there is electoral votes that we have no control over, someone does but it should only be the popular vote that counts because its our government and what happened to " we the people" now its " we the electoral votes"

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
:O))))

I find it so cute ...
WHO is actulally so dumb as to believe you have a choice ..
Obama Clinton ..etc etc ..doesnt matter it has long been decided ..you are not asked...
BUT somehow you really believe there is a discussion as to which way your country is turning ...
Have you still not learned ??? Is it really so well hidden ..or are you indeed so blind on the inside you cannot see ?
..NOONE asks you ..Your voting is a charade ...
You havnt been asked in decades ...

My words are failing me really
So much clever people yet every voting term all of em loose their marbles for a few month and pretend to themselfs
A CHANGE IS COMMING ....OHHH i do make a difference
NO , No change is comming its business as usuall

Go back to bed america ...Your Government is in control ..

the voting gets decided in your 2 fraction one party government long before you get a vote .....Look no further then the CFR THEY know whos gonna win ..
Are you really all blind ???

[edit on 13-3-2008 by goatboy]

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

Just the opposite is true. If Obama becomese President, the world will “love” america, and you’ll read about it constantly. He will repair the damage that was done by the cowboy President Bush.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

He could try, but I think it's too late, maybe repair the image to some extent but the damage has already been done.The US is broke and with a very bad image, I think tho Obama would be the man for the job.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Obama tells people what ever he thinks they want to hear. His memoir has already been shown to not be credible, and chances are there is only as much truth in it as needed to sell the story. It certainly wouldn't be the first time Oprah was taken by a clever con artist.

In addition to that he belongs to a racist church, and is most likely a Muslim pretending to be a Christian. His recital of the Muslim prayer opening is in fact him stating that he is a Muslim, and that is how Muslims take this to mean, and Obama knows this. Anyone who wants to believe different at this point is kidding themselves. The fact that he is pretending to be a Christian destroy any chance that I would vote for him. As the truth emerges, I expect more and more people to come to the same conclusion.

Obama is a throw back to the welfare democrats, and those programs do not work. The media loves Obama, for now, but chances are that if he gets the nomination, big media will turn on him like a rapid dog, and he will become the most hated man in America.

Hillary is not liked by the big media, or even the democratic party machine, which means she is a true moderate and mostly likely to bring change. This basic reality is why I like Hillary. Most Hillary haters are wachos.

McCain is not the candidate that the far right wants as the candidate, so that makes him look good in my opinion. McCain has moved to the right to win the nomination, but once he gets in office, he will most likely more back to the middle, and look out for the rights of the average citizens.

We actually have a fairly decent field of candidates this year.

Obama mania seems to have peaked, and Hillary has gained back her double digit lead in Pennsylvania. A Michigan and possible Florida re-vote could give her the popular vote and win her the nom. If Florida and Michigan are not counted, the democrats can kiss this election good bye, and the repub strategy will have won once again. Fortunately, McCain might be the best repub candidate since Ike.

Everytime we think democracy has failed in this country, somehow, we pull it back together.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I wish to hell you right wingers would get over the Obama is a Muslim bull hooey.

Even if he were, why would that be a disqualifer for president?

Are you implying that as a Muslim, simply because he was one, he would sell us out to the terrorists?

The same sort of fear mongering was used against JFK... as a catholic his loyalities would be with the Pope and would base U.S. policies on the dictates of the vatican.

It was bull hooey then and it is bull hooey now.

A person's race, gender or religion should in no way be a qualifer or disqualifer for the highest office... whether or not they can do the job or not should be the acid test... that and only that.

If fact... it is very possible that the best thing this country could do to defuse Al Qeada in their "war" against us (besides getting out of Iraq and stop complusively backing Isreal regardless of their behavior) would be to elect a Muslim president.

Either way Obama says he is not a Muslim and unless proven otherwise I beleive him... and even if he is...big deal.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I don't remember JFK denying that he was a Catholic. I don't remember JFK belonging to a church that constantly blamed all the problems of the world on the U.S.. We weren't at war with the Catholic Church in 1960, as we are with Muslim terrorists today. In 1806, we shouldn't have elected a Catholic. Catholicism was still a barbaric religion.

If Obama was honest about his religion, that would at least be a bit more acceptable, but I still wouldn't vote for him. Catholicism has mellowed, Islam has not.

Obama reciting the Shahada means that he is a Muslim. It is swearing an oath to Islam, and Obama, being trained as a Muslim, most certainly knows this.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by goatboy

I am curious as to what country you live in that is such a Utopia that you dislike America so much.Please if you are going to say Great Britiain.....don't bother then.I don't know what country in the world is not run by their government.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by CaptGizmo]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join