It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama win a 'victory for terrorists'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yes a a lot of anger and frustration as to the blindness of the masses

Yes very much so ...very very much so

I could go on an take your statement appart but honetly why should i ..
You go voting make yourself feel all warm and fuzzy
Then in 1 or 2 years we are back where u are now wihtout any changes noticable or NEEDED!

Democary is for fools !

And worst of all we all ate it and do belive its the only just way
Thats the way of evil ...turn the status quo the way evil wants it then make the masses believe that this is what they want/need ..
it takes very long but i learned evil has time on its side ......

[edit on 10-3-2008 by goatboy]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by goatboy

Wow your post reeks of stereotyping! You in your bizarre way of thinking have
grouped an entire nation of people in the stupid and brainwashed category.Try a little less anger next time....it will suit you better.

I was under the impression that Obama was a Christian and not Muslim at all.It's all just one big mud slinging fest.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Yes its funny how a nation of 301,139,947 (July 2007 est.)can all be easy put in one basket and labeled ..

Maybe you as a nation have worked very hard for 20 years to convince me you are ALL brainwashed and YES lately i do believe it is all of you ..

Of course thats so not true because its not all of you just almost all
But you know what ..when you make an omelet you gotta break some eggs

and the some eggs are the thinking people of the US ...
I ve been many a times in the US even for longer stays (months and months ) and YES YES YES The US masses are blind dumb fat and ignorant ...its a FACT
you don't have to like it but at least see it ..
so a bit of collateral damage is pain full but necessary..

[edit on 10-3-2008 by goatboy]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ok folks, enough with the subtle insults

Let's get back on topic:

And please remember to be civil

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Thank you

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I sitll have yet to see how this would be a "win" for terrorists...
someone care to elaborate the topic some more??

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I am so tired of this tedious fear mongering crap.

Is that all the republicans have to run with anymore... fear?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Its funny how the terrorists have won without even stepping on US soil.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Attari

It seems as if the Republicans have devolved into the party of fear, hatred and dogma. Its really pathetic actually. They used to have ideas, whether you agreed with them or not, they did offer alternatives... now can anyone actually name an idea they have put forward lately?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
my personal view:

The us is #ed...

and so are the rest of us.

No im not a 2012 illuminati/nibiru fanatic.

It just is obvious if you look at the world and its resources. We need a major revolution now if we dont want a WW3 for resources. But that is longer term. The problem with the US is the mentallity and the outright out of control consumerism.

All this al qaida extreme islamic terrorism is just comparable to what christians did in the 8th century spain.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico

Ah, but without much experience, isn't he the perfect man to be puppetmastered by someone slimy?

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking this, given that the thought never would have entered my mind before I began frequenting these boards.

The Comeback Queen made her suspiciously un-shocking come-back. Is it possible she had a lesson to learn? If the true PTBs don't think they can control her, I guarantee they have sufficient (so far unused) blackmail material they can use on Obama to keep him in line.

I'll be surprised to see a McCain victory, but he's probably well McAble for it. Plus, when the papers start calling him "Big Mac" ....

So, which group of international terrorists will benefit from the result of the American election? I suspect only the terrorists who are currently running America.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bamaoutlaw
sure terrorist will be happy, he will just turn the us over to them, as a muslim he will probable nuke us all and think about his virgins on his way out.

Folks take a look at the quote above.

Notice how this "outlaw" from "bama" seems to think Obama is a Muslim?

That just tells you what kind of constiuents this Congressman is trying to reach and the fact that the use of "Fear" and "Shiny objects" seem to be successful when attempting to persuade this "element" in society.

Evidently, if you look at his avatar, bamaoutlaw also believes that "slaves" shouldn't own guns.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Attari

It seems as if the Republicans have devolved into the party of fear, hatred and dogma. Its really pathetic actually. They used to have ideas, whether you agreed with them or not, they did offer alternatives... now can anyone actually name an idea they have put forward lately?

Actually Mccain Rejected this as he did the Bill Cunningham incident. There seems to be a fracture in the GOP between those who realize that nasty politics doesn't win elections anymore, and those who are still in 3rd grade.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have looked at this for a long time and this point is hard to deny on this information.

www.freedomsenemies.com...

"In an interview with Nicholas Kristof, published in The New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer, the Adhan, "with a first-class [Arabic] accent."

The opening lines of the Adhan (Azaan) is the Shahada:

"Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet... "

According to Islamic scholars, reciting the Shahada, the Muslim declaration of faith, makes one a Muslim. This simple yet profound statement expresses a Muslim's complete acceptance of, and total commitment to, the message of Islam.
"

select.nytimes.com...

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

He is straight up saying that he is a Muslim by reciting this prayer, and everyone who is a Muslim recognizes this.

Obama has made many misleading statements on this issue, and he seems to be hiding his true religion. Sorry, but this is the kind of deception that is not acceptable, and I think anyone would be a fool to ignore this reality.

If Obama is not honest on this issue, than how can anyone trust him on any other issue.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Everyone that wants to pretend that the Muslim religion is a religion of peace is living in a fantasy world. Islam is much more of a cult than a religion, which holds it's member hostage by threat of death, and works to intimidate and harass all who do not follow their beliefs when ever and where ever Muslims feel that they can get by with such behavior.

Look at Muslim activities around the globe, everywhere they get established they create trouble, and attack all opposing cultures and religions. Anyone who does not see this is blind. I could never more accept a Muslim as President than I could a NAZI.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i dont seem to think he is a muslim, i know he said he was! and if you are his slave you won't be allowed to own a gun either. just the facts

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Obama's parents met at the University of Hawaii. When Obama was two years old, his parents divorced. His father returned to Kenya. His mother then married Lolo Soetoro, a RADICAL Muslim from Indonesia. When Obama was 6 years old, the family relocated to Indonesia. Obama attended a MUSLIM school in Jakarta. He also spent two years in a Catholic school.

Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim. He is quick to point out that, 'He was once a Muslim, but that he also attended Catholic school.'

i bet he does

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I would have thought a McCain presidency would equal more troop deaths in Iraq for zero result ?

Those who support McCain honestly want many more US troops to die ?

That's insane....

What about those who will die unnecessarily ? What about the families and friends of those peoples...

Drop the ideology and embrace the reality USA...

The US cannot "win" in Iraq....The best it can do, together with its coalition partners is to train local forces to try and deal with the secretarian violence which has worsened since the US and her allies invaded on a massive scale...

Get out slowly but surely and leave the poor miserables left to rebuild what you trashed...

Oh yeah, I would have thought a MINIMUM 500 billion in war reparations would be enough to compensate the Iraqi people for what the US, British, Australian and anyone else who had combat troops in Iraq for the unnecessary destruction of their nation....

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

www.news.com.au

A REPUBLICAN congressman says the al-Qaeda
(visit the link for the full news article)

though everything else said is completely illogical I just wanted to point out one thing... Anyone that calls Al-Qaeda "The Al-Qaeda", shouldn't be trusted for information. They haven't researched enough to know what Al-Qaeda even means in English.

(the Base)

Coven

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Actually it WAS poet1b I was replying to...

I think you're confused about what a cult actually is.

The largest religion in the world today began as a cult. A handful of followers believed that an unschooled carpenter who preached in remote villages in a backwater country was the Son of God, that he was killed and came back to life. Those beliefs made the early Christians a CULT, setting them apart from the rest of their society. Persecuted by both religious and political authorities, these early believers clung to one another for support. Many cut off associations with their friends who didn't qaccept the new message. To others, the early Christians must have seemed brainwashed and deluded.

So it was with Islam. When Muhammed revealed his visions, and said that God's name was really Allah, only a few people believed him. To others he must have seemed crazy or deranged.

Each cult (or new religion) is met with rejection on the part of scociety. Its message is considered bizarre, its approach to life strange. It members antagonize the majority, who are convinced they have a monopoly on the truth. The new message may claim revelation, visions, visits from God or angels, some form of enlightenment, or seeing the true way to God.

Islam says professing faith in Allah is all you need to be a Muslim. Christianity requires you to believe in an invisible Ghost which posseses you and gives you new life.

Both were cults at one time, both are now religions.

Number 1 and number 2 on the list of world religions....but Islam is gaining converts everyday. As of 2003, according to the World Almanac, there were 8 million more professed Christians than professed Muslims.

Extreme fundamentalists exist in both religions. Would you say all Christians are terrorists that want to kill you because some crazy Christian bombed health clinics or murdered doctors that perform legal medical procedures?

I know people who attended Christian private schools for education, that it no way makes them Christians. Only God can know. Do you think attending a Muslim school means they are drilled in how to kill Christians?

Puh-lease.

edit to fix the 'reply to' thingy...uh...again!

[edit on 3/11/08 by themillersdaughter]

[edit on 3/11/08 by themillersdaughter]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Anybody else know what the definition of terrorism is? Doesn't it include something like "fear mongering" and perhaps running with fear?

(Self-reference isn't very clever I know, but I mentioned earlier that terrorism would win because the terrorists are already running the USA. See how subliminal it can actually be?)

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join