It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama win a 'victory for terrorists'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Obama win a 'victory for terrorists'

www.news.com.au

A REPUBLICAN congressman says the election of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama will mean a victory for al-Qaeda and other radical Islamists.

"I will tell you that, if he is elected president, then ... the al-Qaeda, the radical Islamists and their supporters, will be dancing in the streets in greater numbers than they did on September 11 because they will declare victory in this war on terror," Representative Steve King of Iowa told the Daily Reporter newspaper.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Just the opposite is true. If Obama becomese President, the world will “love” america, and you’ll read about it constantly. He will repair the damage that was done by the cowboy President Bush.

www.news.com.au

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yeah, terrorists will dance in the streets. Iran will nuke half of the country and North Korea will nuke the rest. China will then invade and take all the women for warbrides while Russia reforms the Soviet Union and forces the world to bow to communism. Small pockets of American survivors emerge but Obama forces all the women to have abortions, paid for by socialized healthcare.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just read this in MSM...

Is this honestly the way many (or even some) Republicans think ? If so, you guys have a really messed up country....

Forget the WOT and save your economy for chrissakes...

Your economy survived 9/11 and will survive another attack as strong or slightly stronger again...

Quit wasting money on rubbish like the WOT and look after your own populace...

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Just some more divisive/fear driven politics. What a shame it's become this dirty.

All this recent attention to Obama's links to Islam, and accusations of him being some sort of Al Qaeda man are DIRTY. Americans should be insulted that political figures would have them buy this fear stuff.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Elected officials throughout history have used the Fear tactic in order to control populations since the dawn of civilization. A populace that is not cowering in fear from some outside threat protected by their own benevolent government starts questioning that government. Quickly attention must be placed elsewhere. So a foreign enemy is found to attract the attentions of the populace to it.

In this country the greatest "threat" we had was the commies. Now that the USSR is no more the government needed another group to cow the population into submission. In the early 1980s they started planting the seeds for islamo-fascists. This is done only for control. Without an outside threat the American people would turn inward to take a good long look at what the government is doing and would be quite upset at how things are run.

So enjoy your bogyman everyone, and remember the government is here to help.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
sure terrorist will be happy, he will just turn the us over to them, as a muslim he will probable nuke us all and think about his virgins on his way out.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bamaoutlaw

Obamas a Muslim?
damn thats news to me

please say your reply was sarcastic
because if it isnt it belongs in the Jokes forum

giving nukes to terrorists what a joker

some topics that may intrest you were being serious

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attari

Just the opposite is true. If Obama becomese President, the world will “love” america, and you’ll read about it constantly. He will repair the damage that was done by the cowboy President Bush.

www.news.com.au

are you really that nieve?
or do you just forget things that happened more than 8 years ago?
maybe you are blind, or too young to remember?

the arab world hated us way before bush took office. so i guess obama will just magicly make centries of hate just dissapear, with his dimocrat vodoo. thats where alot of people in this nation went wrong. thinking this problem is only 8 years long. you guys need a scape goat. hey there is nothing wrong with that other than you are just avoiding the problem altogether. do you remember history. that arab world has hated us since tripole and even earlier than that. would you not hate a country that only needed 4 marines to take down your whole nation. and the sad thing is we could still do it today. LEARN HISTORY then come tell me how ONE person is going to change the worlds out look on us.

[edit on 15amu92007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DaleGribble

one would say the last 8 Years has had a Large impact on the look of the US, TWOT and the actions the US has taken.

heck i bet the US would of had better relations with Iran if it wasnt for the axis of evil crap from the Bush admin.

your telling him to learn from history?
the US hasnt been resented more then it has in the past then the last 8 years by most countries.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

i would tend to agree that the last 5 years have made things worse. but we were being attacked by extreemist long before that and our hate by the muslim world has being centuries old really got hot in the 1940's and no measure of man be it obama or macain or god forbid hillary will change that.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Which is exactly why we don't belong in Iraq, how would you like China walking around in your country? Your wouldn't and you'd do everything you could to stop them. Thats the reason why your barracks got attacked in the 80s, thats why the twin towers fell, not because "they hate us for our freedom".

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
A loss in Iraq, which is exactly what Hussein Obama wants, is a victory for terrorists.

Do terrorists want us to win in Iraq? Does Hussein Obama? The answer to both is NO.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i dont know all the details, but if there were mass graves, my president was killing my family, i was forced to vote for him or die, i would welcome china or anyone else if they said they were here to help. if i truly thought they were going to help me being the key words.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
This should be sent to skunkworks as it has no basis in fact and most certainly is NOT breaking news. Demerits should be handed out for these blatant lies. I expect alot more integrity and thoughtfulness in posts at ATS then has been demonstrated in this thread so far. This is BLATANT FEARMONGERING from the thought programming of the elite. Free your minds and learn to think for yourselves. Otherwise it will be happy go lucky time as we ride the trains to political reeducation camps.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LwSiX

Which is exactly why we don't belong in Iraq, how would you like China walking around in your country? Your wouldn't and you'd do everything you could to stop them. Thats the reason why your barracks got attacked in the 80s, thats why the twin towers fell, not because "they hate us for our freedom".

you dont have to tell me this. i know exactly "why" they are attacking us now and it has nothing to do with our freedom or our occuping their countries. they are attacking us because we repersent change and differ from them. well it has a little to do with occpation of their land. they are rasist scum who like no one but muslims and it dosent matter where we are in the world they will always attack us because of our diffrences.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
A loss in Iraq, which is exactly what Hussein Obama wants, is a victory for terrorists.

Do terrorists want us to win in Iraq? Does Hussein Obama? The answer to both is NO.

So are you saying we should continue a PERPETUAL war at over $12 billion per month?

Also, on a more general note, I watched this stupid ---- say this on TV. This ---- actually said that 'more terrorists would be dancing in the streets than on 9/11'. I wanted to punch him in the face.

Republicans using fear propaganda is getting pretty old already.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Again, people don't use any common sense.

Why would the terrorists be attacking only the United States? Why not Canada? Netherlands? Ireland? Denmark? Italy? France? Australia? Scotland? Spain? etc.. etc..

If it's just about the way we live our lives, then Id assume every country I just named (and more) would also be on the terrorists "hit list."

It has NOTHING to do with what how our country lives. It has NOTHING to do with our freedom. It has NOTHING to do with religion or our race.

It has EVERYTHING to do with our foreign policy and our federal governments warmongering tactics. The only reason we are getting attacked is because the people in charge in our country, want us to have military bases all over the Middle East. That is the only reason they are attacking us, and as soon as people like you wake up and actually realize this, maybe you will stand up and demand a change in the way our country is run.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

Hmmm, you do actually bring up a good point.

With all their talk about how bad we are, you'd think they'd be concentrating more on Amsterdam.

Truly does make one wonder why.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Obama or Hillary will not pull out of Iraq during their four years for they both know that the US can't without that country falling into total chaos that would open the doors for a country like Iran to come in and "fix" the situation. Remember that 60% of Iraq's population has religious alignment with Iran.

What we would see during Obama's four years would be borders still unsecured with amnesty for 12 million illegals while millions more pour over the border.

We will see our taxes go up like never before to pay for the new socialized medicine programs that will come into play and other programs that will basically punish the workers of America and reward those that don’t, and this will create even more generations of welfare recipients.

Terrorist groups will be as free as they were in the 1990s to plan and execute their mission in life all over the world. We will see terrorist attacks in the US and many around the world during his four years because of this.

At the end of his four years the poor will still be poor but in greater numbers, middle class will become a new class of poor as they take big hits in new taxes without qualifying for all those new socialized programs and bailouts. The rich will reduce their businesses because of heavy taxes and penalties for being rich that will lead to the largest unemployment numbers since the 70s that will keep us in a recession for his whole time in office and well into the next term (who ever it may be). Stock market will drop below 10,000 and never recover since corporations will be cutting back and slimming down to stay alive.

The world will still hate us for damn if we do and damn if we don’t so don’t think there will be any big changes in world views. The military will not even come close to filling needed numbers and if you think it was bad during these last eight years to equip our troops you have seen nothing yet. We will see the 70s once again with double digits interests on loans, gas will be double what it is today, and America will be stalled in every area.

The good news for Obama is he will just blame it all on Bush…

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Xtrozero]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join