It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we heading for a revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A revolution (from the Latin revolutio, "a turnaround") is a significant change that usually takes place in a short period of time. Aristotle described two types of political revolution:

1. Complete change from one constitution to another.
2. Modification of an existing constitution

As we are looking for a new president, new laws,ideas,plans have things got to a point where something major has to happen. I see alot of bad things happening lately, not that they have not always but seems to me lately they have been increasing.
One would be gas prices,omg they are going through the roof. why no boycotts? people need to buy gas daily this i understand,however if we pick one chain at a time and boycott maybe things would change. for example we start with texaco, or chevron no one buy gas from them for x amount of time, they either drop prices or go out of business.
gun crimes, another increase or it seems to me lots of shootings lately mostly of which are school related.
Stockmarket dropping and home sales bottom fell out.
Groceries are expected to be outrageous in near future as if they were not high enough already.
i keep hearing about banks being in trouble and the networth of the dollar bill.
Just a few topics to start off with, but there are many more major ones too.
So I was just wondering are we in fact headed for a revolution? any ideas,thoughts,plans?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yes we are.

The government and people that don't believe in revolution are what is holding it back.

The more belief, the more revolution, just a fact.

If we believe the government are a bunch of bildenberg scum, we believe that our governments are controlling us and getting ready to launch massive internal destruction amongst the human race to create their own world and slave race, however --

THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN.

They will be demolished one by one by belief and growing belief in each and everyone of us.

new topics

join