It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird UFO pic on Coast to Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Has anybody seen this pic yet? It doesn't look like any UFO I have seen before...Perhaps a drone of some sort? Pic was shot over Las Vegas in November, 2007...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It's a crappy, blurry photo not worth having any discussion about.
In my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
almost looks like a helicopter with something hanging beneath it, it might not be but thats what i see.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
It's a crappy, blurry photo not worth having any discussion about.
In my humble opinion.

Here we go again. Another shoot down of a ufo pic posted for discussion. This kind of stuff irritates the heck out of me. Like that John Lenard Walson stuff. Everyone was calling it BS and finally I got someone to give me an explaniation as to how those were faked.

If you think the ufo is fake then could you at the VERY LEAST say WHY you think it is fake?

OTW a person like myself could suspect yall trying to sweep stuff under the rug. Nothing to see here. Your parrots not dead.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
it looks like half of a UFO. if you mirror image the right side to the left, you would have a full UFO.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by calibanvov
it looks like half of a UFO. if you mirror image the right side to the left, you would have a full UFO.

Interesting but you can do the same thing with a car or plane. It's a weird box in the sky. It looks like that Israeli UFO video of a "building" in the sky.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

That was amazing. I've never seen that video before. I saw something similar (more similar to the OPs post, than the video from Israel) over Los Angeles in the fall of last year. The only difference between what I saw and what the OP posted is that I saw more red with my eyes. And it looked like red metal in places. There was definitely the hanging down part, and IF I saw the same object then I saw it at a different angle, because what I saw displayed more symmetry, and the 'hanging down' part looked smaller in comparison to the top. What I saw though was in focus to my eye, and looked like a flying building.

In fact, what it really looked like, was a flying oil platform. I know it's wierd, and I have no proof. But that's what I saw. I made a report to MUFON about it, and after that sighting I decided to join ATS at the end of last year.

I haven't spoken about it, because I've been waiting to find something similar. I didn't want this sighting to be 'compromised' by someone reading what I wrote and corroborating with the details in fiction.

It just simply wasn't of this Earth. I'm not sure how else to explain it.

I was on the 10 headed East into downtown, and then got onto the 110 headed North towards Pasadena. I saw the craft as I came around the bend (the interchange onto the 110, headed into downtown, right before the 9th St. exit). A lot of other cars were on the road, and I don't think a lot of people saw it, even though I was pointing and gesturing. I know that an older couple (late 50's at the youngest) behind my car in a white station wagon (I think it was a volkswagen) saw it too. I watched it as I crept through traffic and cursed myself for not having a camera. I had to get off the 110 at the 5th St. exit, by which point it was behind me (just barely). The object was heading generally in the opposite direction of traffic, and following it's course it would have headed north of the 10 out to sea. It was cruising like a blimp, but it was no blimp. And it wasn't making noise.

I've wondered if anyone else saw anything, but before I saw something similar I didn't want to mention it. This is almost right on the mark, and that video just blew me away.

Do you have a link to a higher quality version of that clip? Sounded like Jonathan Frakes doing the narrating, is the episode online? Any more backstory that you know of? That was just simply amazing, watching that video made me feel exactly like I did the day of this sighting.

Thank you for sharing that.

-WFA

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Very interesting. I will have to look at the video again. When you said oil platform I remembered seeing ships and lighthouses beyond the horizon on a bitterly cold day. It was a mirage. I'm not saying that is what you saw at all just that it got me to think about some ufo pictures differently.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The original pic reminds me of the Waterspout UAV. Or perhaps a ducted fan helicopter, UAV. For whatever that's worth. I've heard that Vegas was interested in UAV purchases, though I'm certain they were not this type. Alot of UAV testing happens around Nellis and Creech Aux. due to Red Flag and Green Flag tie ins. Just my take.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
another super blurry pic that could be anything, but im here waiting for the day when the perfect one comes in

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Oh yes, this was no mirage

However, your post made me think of such a mirage, and I thought I'd post the example to help illustrate your point. Simply because my sighting wasn't a mirage doesn't mean someone else's wasn't, and your point was a good one.

This mirage happened in China, off the coast:

Source:
english.cri.cn...@85556.htm

The level of detail is frankly amazing. Anyway, I thought I'd share it.

-WFA

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Regarding the 'flying building' notion... has anyone here ever seen a movie called "Bad Taste"? A must see if you like bad B movie alien flicks

And I'm right with ya' 23Eulogy23... "waiting for the day"

new topics

top topics

join