It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Star Wars room pictures now online! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You heard about my Star Wars room. Now see it for the first time. All comments welcome.

www.flickr.com...

This is only about 40% of my collection. The other resides in storage.

Note that most of the stuff in my room is open. I quit keeping everything in the package about 4 years ago. Still, I do have some stuff in the package and I keep those things in boxes.
Have fun! :w:

[edit on 9-3-2008 by jedimiller]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
But no stormtrooper armour??

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Wow, looks awesome. I never really got into collecting but it still looks cool to non-collector. It will be spilling out to the rest of the house soon!!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
But no stormtrooper armour??

Nope. none of that freedom. I joined the star wars society and one of their rules is that you have to dress up. 80% of them dress up like stormtroopers, I didn't want to do that. Just another clone.

I'm more of a collector. Not really a guy that dresses up or anything weird like that, still the movie fanboys is somewhat based on me. One of their characters at least. I started collecting after seeing the first star wars when I was 6 years old. I went to my dad, divorced with my mom at the time and asked him to get me a spaceship from star wars..and he did.

He came back with a beat up snowspeeder, missing the guns and cockpit. After that I decided to be a full time collector. I guess I was getting back at my dad for not getting me what I wanted as a child. now look at me? I have everything. we were very poor and my mom and dad couldn't afford to get me all the toys like the other rich kids on the block. that's why I started collecting.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't see an original boxed Boba Fett, nor do I see a Jedi knight training compound..

Work have you to do.

very nice collection. Impressive.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Beep!*

A little cluttered. Plus you don't have a 'son of Boba Fett' doll+, er, I mean action figure; maybe I missed it.

+(Rumored to be Jodo Kast; see Dark Horse Comics)

*Members of the UG will, perhaps, recognize this term.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01

A little cluttered. Plus you don't have a 'son of Boba Fett' doll+, er, I mean action figure; maybe I missed it.

+(Rumored to be Jodo Kast; see Dark Horse Comics)

You mean Boba fett the kid from attack of the clones right? his clone but son. I've read the books. I do have the 12 inch doll of jango fett and about 10 jango fett and boba fett action figures. In the boxes. I have lots of em loose too. Last year I kept focused on the 30th collection. but there should be one in the picture..see the one where they all in the stands.

Oh look here.

www.flickr.com...

all the way on the left, back. you see jango with his flare gun and just 3 figures to the right you see the animated version of boba fett from the cartoons.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by jedimiller]

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Wow I've always heard of Star Wars fanboi's/geeks, but never actually seen one before. lolololol, just teasing! Your stuff rocks! Long live jabba! :w:

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachelor
Wow I've always heard of Star Wars fanboi's/geeks, but never actually seen one before. lolololol, just teasing! Your stuff rocks! Long live jabba! :w:

jabba rocks. you should see the fanboys movie coming out later this year. I hope it comes out, it's been on the works for a long time now. Currently, I have personalized license plates that read, FANBOYS.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ahahahaha, that's so funny. My older brother has a collection of plastic star wars action figures and space craft too, but he put his in a glass cabinet. Yours are gonna collect A LOT of dust !! Maybe you should move them under glass too. Like, take an old aquarium and place it over the figures upside down. But I guess that doesnt look that cool, huh.
When I was a small kid and watched the old films, I used to have a crush on Boba Fett. I mean, with the helm and stuff. LOL.

new topics

top topics

join