It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Global Warming Conspiracy" Revealed...H.A.A.R.P., OnStar, and Tesla...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I have a theory on "Global Warming" and here it is for ATS.

Melting the polar ice caps with the use of HAARP is what's making "global warming" happen, so that the excuse to shift from gasoline to hydrogen and bio-fuels will happen along with desalinating ocean water and selling it back to the populace. Here are three links about "H.A.A.R.P." for you to peruse and assemble your own opinion.

H.A.A.R.P. - Alaska - DARPA

Wikipedia : H.A.A.R.P. - High-Frequency Acitve Auroral Research Program

YouTube - H.A.A.R.P.

The reason for the shift from gasoline to "alternate" sources of fuel is to make the auto industry more viable to plant OnStar and other tracking devices in ALL cars in order to make you pay to track yourself everywhere you go. OnStar can lock your doors on top of unlocking them.

A link to OnStar and its capabilities for you to peruse.

Wikipedia : OnStar

A link to Forbes speaking about water shortages and keeping ahead of the trend.

Forbes : Water

PowerShares Water Resource Portfolio, the stocks on AMEX where the money trail is at for those of you who might want to invest ahead of time and mop up in the Stock Market.

PHO : Water De-Salination

The theory here is that if you stop using your "gas guzzling" car and shift over to the bio-fuels or electric cars/hydrogen cars which will have automatically implanted systems like OnStar, Sirius Radio, and or XM-Radio, you will not think anything about it really since those are things that are for your own betterment. The problem is that not only do services like OnStar unlock your car doors, but they can lock them too. Well, I'll just not pay for the service you say? OnStar tracks you, whether you pay for it or not, you just get a service provided through the payment.

OnStar's website and then propaganda to sell it below that.

OnStar : Information

Here you'll get firsthand accounts of subscribers who have experienced the importance of OnStar safety and security services in their lives. Find out how OnStar was there to provide peace of mind when the unexpected happened by clicking on the individual stories below or viewing, OnStar in Action, a rich interactive experience where real people in real situations share their stories.*

Sirius Radio and XM Radio also track you, through satellites in order to beam a signal to you with radio waves to let you crank up the volume and rock out. Again, whether you pay for the subscription service or not, they're tracking you through the device in the radio.

I'm not certain whether H.A.A.R.P. is actually melting the polar ice caps, or if it's a purposeful and malicious design or whether it was a side effect that they "powers that be" decided to profit from but that's the theory in a short post. Also on top of this is a theory that H.A.A.R.P. was a Nikolai Tesla invention and it gets even weirder.

Amazon : Angels Don't Play This HAARP

Here's a different book on H.A.A.R.P. about being a "Weather Weapon." The books description is after the link courtesy of Amazon.

Amazon : H.A.A.R.P. Weather Weapon

Mother Nature Has Been Drafted! Floods, Droughts, Tsunamis, Hurricanes & Volcanic Eruptions -- Weapons of the Future "Or Today? Weather modification in the form of cloud seeding to increase snow packs in the Sierras or hail suppression over Kansas is now an everyday affair. Underground nuclear tests in Nevada have set off earthquakes. A Russian company has been offering to sell typhoons (hurricanes) on demand since the 1990s, and scientists have been searching for ways to move hurricanes for over fifty years.

In the same amount of time we went from the Wright Brothers to Neil Armstrong, hundreds of environmental and weather modifying technologies have been patented in the US alone and hundreds more are being developed in civilian, academic, military and quasi-military laboratories around the world at this moment! This book lays bare the grim facts of who is doing it and why. * up-dates recent developments at HAARP, including its possible connection to the crash of the Space Shuttle Columbia * did HAARP play a role in Hurricane Katrina? Smith puts these technologies into context by examining the geopolitical conflicts that are driving their development from Globalization and the rise of Neo-Con Neo-Fascism to terrorism and "Peak Oil."

[edit on 8-3-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

[edit on 8-3-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
For those who read the first post, I am not claiming any one specific person or another is guilty of anything but that the conspiracy is so deep and so many people that it is a conglomerate. The problem here is proving without a doubt that this is true, and that's why it's called a theory of a conspiracy. It's just that a theory and therefore unsubstantiated without thorough evidence. I am therefore letting everyone know that I am only speculating but that the pieces seem to fit in place enough to say it.

If anyone has studied conspiracies like I have they know that a good conspiracy itself will have less papertrails and more items to it that are unprovable because that is the way those pulling the strings want it so that there is less to clean up if it is ever found out or that whoever figures it out can be discredited for any reason. I'm sure there are pieces that are not in there that I didn't state, some because I do not known about more certainly and some I'm not going to speculate about because quite simply I do not want to end up being set up like in the classic sense of a patsy for something I didn't commit.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I agree with you. H.A.A.R.P. has had a major-effect on the world. It has been modifying weather-patterns and vice-versa. OnStar seems to be another government spy agency, such as AT&T, Microsoft, and other companies that are used by governments to spy on their citizens, daily.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by ahuman]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I believe the effects of the HAARP have been greatly overblown

"The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 µW/cm², tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
[ignore]

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Raud]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Originally posted by ahuman
H.A.A.R.P. has had a major-effect on the world. It has been modifying weather-patterns and vice-versa.

What vice-versa? Has the weather-patterns been modifying H.A.A.R.P?
:p

Originally posted by chromatico
I believe the effects of the HAARP have been greatly overblown

"The intensity of the HF signal in the ionosphere is less than 3 µW/cm², tens of thousands of times less than the Sun's natural electromagnetic radiation reaching the earth and hundreds of times less than even the normal random variations in intensity of the Sun's natural ultraviolet (UV) energy which creates the ionosphere."

en.wikipedia.org...

Well, yes of course, if it is on Wikipedia, known for being edited by US goverment, it has to be 100% accurate, wouldn't it?
Believe me, if the goverments worldwide tend to edit Wikipedia every now and then (it has been confirmed), the H.A.A.R.P article would be the first to be dressed up in a nice comfy suit...

A tip: Be critical. This machine is EVIL.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
Originally posted by ahuman
H.A.A.R.P. has had a major-effect on the world. It has been modifying weather-patterns and vice-versa.

What vice-versa? Has the weather-patterns been modifying H.A.A.R.P?
:p

You beat me to the punch on that one!

Well, yes of course, if it is on Wikipedia, known for being edited by US goverment, it has to be 100% accurate, wouldn't it?
Believe me, if the goverments worldwide tend to edit Wikipedia every now and then (it has been confirmed), the H.A.A.R.P article would be the first to be dressed up in a nice comfy suit...

A tip: Be critical. This machine is EVIL.

I'm amused by your advice. "Be critical" is excellent advice, but it's humorous in the extreme in this context. Blindly accepting the government's word on things isn't a good idea, but it's also a bad idea to blindly accept the words of a conspiracy theory website (or any other website, for that matter). Take a quick look through the ATS archives....Tom Bedlam has posted extensively about HAARP, and about how its impact on global weather patterns, UFOs, the Sun, and everything else is vastly overstated. He even backs his ridiculous claims up with mathematics....it's sort of scary. Be critical indeed...of both sides of any discussion.

As for the machine being evil, that doesn't wash. Machines (even handguns and nuclear warheads) have no morality in and of themselves. They are not good, nor are they evil. No matter how much we might want to blame our machines, our star-charts, or our upbringing, good and evil are human traits.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I get what you mean and yes, it is pretty humerous in context... Darn it, made an ass out of myself again. Doh!

Anyhow, let me just say that HAARP came to my attention way before I came to ATS. I read about it, got the books, did my thinking and there it was: conclusion- this machine is no lawnmover, it's a goddamn doomsday machine! I feel personaly threatened.

I don't know anything about Mr. Bedlam. Sure I read some thread of his but my research is my own.

Hardly think aliens has anything to do with HAARP though. It's all to stupid, it has to be man-made.

Just tell me, what the hell does the military need such a device for? I mean, what does this sucker cost in construction and maintenance? All that time and money for something that we, the tax-payers would REALLY benefit from?

It is a weapon. Of course you COULD use it for peaceful purposes, but it IS a weapon.

And, yeah, I had to move fast to get that "vice-versa" thing up.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Okay, I went digging through some of My older threads on ATS and found this link to one where I had posted the exact location to H.A.A.R.P. in Alaska.

Grid Coordinates for H.A.A.R.P. In Alaska

There's also other people's posts on there including patent information in case anyone was interested in it.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Finding HAARP is no big deal, just look at their homepage!

This is a perfect example of how to "hide in plain sight".
They guarantee you that the whole deal is as white as good coke on Snow-whites' upper lip during mid-winter and they back these claims up with a very non-secret facade. The installation is too big and strange looking to be hidden so this is what they do instead.

It's a dirty trick, but I can see through it.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Finding HAARP is no big deal, just look at their homepage!

This is a perfect example of how to "hide in plain sight".
They guarantee you that the whole deal is as white as good coke on Snow-whites' upper lip during mid-winter and they back these claims up with a very non-secret facade. The installation is too big and strange looking to be hidden so this is what they do instead.

It's a dirty trick, but I can see through it.

Of course it's hidden in plain sight. Then it's sold as a "scientific experiment" to the public so that they never think differently about it and it's written off as a "techno-geek's" ultimate wet-dream. Yes, I know you can go to the website to find the exact location. There are of course more specific details in this endeavor to rip off the public and then utilize the device to do whatever it is they do with it. There are multiple applications that it can be used for.

Reading Popular Mechanics and Popular Science years ago it shows aspects about the machinery and techno-babble along with the "applications" that they will tell you about and leaving out specific details in order to be able to later intimidate anyone who claims it's a WMD, "Weapon of Mass Destruction", which is exactly what H.A.A.R.P. is in the narrowed down and laymans (stupid mans) terms. If the scientists can wave their PHD's in your face claiming you know nothing, they will therefore make your credibility a laughing matter to anyone who will listen to their overblown baloney.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It is very, very, if not even extremely hard to imagine that the inventors of this device did not consider the WMD-potentials it has.
Let's not forget that the Alaskan station is the "mother central" but the real HAARP is a network of stations around the world.
We have to take them all out...

Somebody oughta be thumbing that trigger thinking: "what if I WOULD destroy the ionosphere..."
The most disturbing area of use is the MK though. Just imagine projecting the emotion of total distress or death anxiety over an entire country... What the hell could you do if the enemy is in your own head? WHAT THE HELL COULD YOU DO ABOUT THAT???
It is so sick I feel ashamed for being a human being.

I have a feeling that the ruskis has one too.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It is very, very, if not even extremely hard to imagine that the inventors of this device did not consider the WMD-potentials it has.
Let's not forget that the Alaskan station is the "mother central" but the real HAARP is a network of stations around the world.
We have to take them all out...

Somebody oughta be thumbing that trigger thinking: "what if I WOULD destroy the ionosphere..."
The most disturbing area of use is the MK though. Just imagine projecting the emotion of total distress or death anxiety over an entire country... What the hell could you do if the enemy is in your own head? WHAT THE HELL COULD YOU DO ABOUT THAT???
It is so sick I feel ashamed for being a human being.

I have a feeling that the ruskis has one too.

Of course the Russian's have one as well. The U.S. Government was at the time, generally locked into the who's "budget" (insert your euphamism.
) was bigger when H.A.A.R.P. was built. Yes, they always considers the weapons capability first.

[edit on 31-5-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

look up more on nikola tesla and his own words on what now is haarp the original was the wardencliff tower built in new york in the early 1900's. has all kinds of potentials.conspiricy maybe but if it isnt why did they try to bury tesla's name from history.did you hear of tesla in school?how about edison?here a question which one gave us the electricity that powers houses around the world today still?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I heard of both Tesla and Edison in public school in the textbooks. I was also nose deep buried in books about all kinds of things from Tesla to war history that was never a school requirement. I usually took home all kinds of books and was always reading and cross-referencing them all of the time.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Removed

[edit on 26/12/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Okay Weatherboy, you had your chance on your thread, and couldn't knock me there.

I proved without a doubt that it was a Government facility when you didn't know your beans from shinola.

So, what, you think you're going to knock me on mine?

Not likely. Refute what I had to say when I put it on your thread, and don't trash mine.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Removed

[edit on 26/12/2008 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
There's also other people's posts on there including patent information in case anyone was interested in it.

And if that fails you can always go on a tour of the HAARP facility

Very secretive huh

.....weak argumnet. Mundane sarcasm. Why do people pretend things are so simple? You can see it so it must be good????? This is about tact not u as a person.

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I don't generally like it when I'm condescended to. Never have, never will.

Your comment was snide and you know it. Don't paint me out as the agitator.

You're not that good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join