It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thus saith the LORD.....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Did you know that Yahshua (Jesus) was very much present in the OT?

John (1) In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....

Genesis (1:3) And God said, Let there be light: and there was light....

Isaiah (50:1) Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divrocement, whom I have put away?....

Jeremiah (2:1) Moreover the word of the LORD came to me saying,.....

Ezekiel ( 1:3) The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest,.....

Amos (5 :27) Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.

And there is much much more 'thus saith the LORD' most especially spoken through the prophet's of old (see for yourself)

Revelation (19 :13) And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood:and His name is called The Word of God

Revelation (1:8) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, The Almighty.

He is the first and the last and all the in-between and beside Him there is no other God-not one! He lives and was dead and now He is alive forevermore!!

And here is something important for those who think there is another God:
Isaiah (63:10) But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

So why is there still doubt and why still wander off seeking things that don't speak and can't save you? Tao, yin yang, kabb-alah

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well if you look and look carefully, not matter at what time or in what place, religion and the belief of a God and/or Divine Being has always existed. Even the most remote of remote people, tribes and civilizations on Earth believed in a God.

"the universe was formed at God's command" -Hebrews 11:3 (NIV)

For example look at the testimonies of Betty and Barney Hill, They claim that the ETs' who abducted them told them of how Jesus is the messiah to twelve worlds and the ours (Earth) is the wickedest.

Look at the SERPO diaries and it tells of how the Ebens worshiped a divine being.

Read testimonies of how the grays go crazy after the name "Jesus" was said aloud by an abductee.

Find how almost all ancient AND modern civilizations have documented proof of a great flood.

Your proof is everywhere.

The choice of belief or not is free.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by 168.56.255.255]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 168.56.255.255

Yeah but we have to tread lightly here, both spiritually and physically because the deception is all over the place, or should I say the deceiver is leaving his mark all over the place.

I don't know about aliens, perhaps that's why I don't post about them. I have read some books about abductions and contacts, but I am very leary, because I find it hard to fathom that my Savior has any part of that. In fact most/if not all people who have alien contact of some sort are usually NOT beleivers in Yahshua-that's sort of sums that up. I've heard the many different beliefs as to what/who the alien beings are, from fallen angels to men. I had a dream once that has stuck with me ever since, that all of this sky stuff/alien stuff is men. It always has been and always will be men deceiving people.

As a side note: Notice how the first alien/space-craft movies and sighting pictures were very ummmm primitive? Now all of a sudden they're not even spaceships, they're lights or something major high tech

I guess they progress with the times just like man

How did you get me on this subject anyway lol

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elisha4Yah

How did you get me on this subject anyway lol

I don't have a God forsaken clue.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I think because you said something pertaining to the Hinn's. And I consider anything, including aliens, as outside beliefs.

PS: why was this moved? Isn't it a conspiracy? That you tube thread was WAY less of a conspiracy than this *scratches head*

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Uhmm,

My bad.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No no, it's GOOD, that you mentioned that! I neglected to add aliens/ET's to my OP as one of the false beliefs. I have no problem discussing it and your post was fine, so thank you for even sharing your thoughts

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
S&Fd! Thank Jeshua for creating us and ALWAYS being there for us!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Also I found this verse interesting (Acts 7:42)
Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?

And this one:
(Deuteronomy 4:19)
And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the LORD thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven.

So they did not always worship the true God and they still worship other things, even the host of heaven. But by now, after nearly 2000 years of the manifestation of the Word of God, we should have no excuse for worshipping anything else, truth was cast to the ground as stated in the book of Daniel.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

LOL you didn't have to say that twice(or maybe you did)! What's S&Fd??

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Starred and flagged!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Starred and flagged!

Woah! Cool TY=thank you
I am soooo not smart in the internet lingo.

I still kinda wish this would have remained in the ATS arena, I think it could have gone farther, but I'm not the boss

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
God is most definitely mentioned in the OT...

when God said let (us) make man hes talking to Christ......

In the psalms it says that Jesus sits at Gods right hand...

also many mentions to Christ in the OT about his coming to Earth...

So yea this is definitely an obvious thread.

peace.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Well I'm thrilled that you recognize God as the Word, not too many people do actually. They will divide Him or separate Him. This was where I planned to go with the thread, that God is the Word, which is Yahshua, which was crucified, which is living and returning. So there is no possible other way to know God than through HIS Word. That's where people fall off the tracks, they think there is another way, or several ways, there is not.

Thank you for commenting, always appreciated !

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Even Christianity cannot save you, in fact no religion can. Only the Word of God can, the living Word, above all powers and princes and kings and rulers etc...

Thoughts?

Amen.

Yep, the Word is a voice that if any have heard, they can't help but be alive. It's certainly a topic that wouldn't make the religious leaders too happy.

The idea that all her children are taught by GOD is somethin the theologians and doctors of the law seem to have a tough time with.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseSheep
Amen.

Yep, the Word is a voice that if any have heard, they can't help but be alive. It's certainly a topic that wouldn't make the religious leaders too happy.

The idea that all her children are taught by GOD is somethin the theologians and doctors of the law seem to have a tough time with.

You're so right, think about it, When Yahshua walked on earth, He was constantly followed and questioned by the scribes and pharisees (religious leaders equivalent of today) Not that I dare say every religious leader today, but the reality, most. It's not a surprise though, Yahshua and Paul and Peter and John and even the OT prophet's warned of this very thing happening.

We should by now, be well into the meat, but these pastors/preachers today are still giving suck, and the reason is because if they gave meat, then they'd lose their position/building/congregation-because we'd all be teachers at that point, as we all should be after 2000 years.....

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

We should by now, be well into the meat, but these pastors/preachers today are still giving suck

What they give is death. Doesn't qualify as milk. They are there for people to follow. Those who refuse to follow Jesus.

, and the reason is because if they gave meat, then they'd lose their position/building/congregation-because we'd all be teachers at that point, as we all should be after 2000 years.....

There is only one pastor/priest/teacher. All in him are all siblings. What the world knows as 'church' is one corrupt beast. Quite literally.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

Woah...you get silence on my part. It is hard to swallow the real truth sometimes. Thank you WiseSheep, you're name suits you very well.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Elisha4Yah

thoughts?

well...your post is classic, closed-minded dogmatism...something which that jesus guy seemed to be entirely against (just look at his interpretation of judaic law...)

i'll say this, science isn't a religion and you shouldn't smack the hand that's fed, clothed, and cared for you by claiming it to be a false belief.

you called "alah" a profane term...when it's really just the word "god" in another language...actually, in several languages.
for example, in maltese "allah" means "god"
malta is a nation that's 90%+ christian.
i guess only english is god's language...
cultural isolationism for the win....:shk:

one last thing: all the beliefs you listed are equally as unlikely as yours... notice i said EQUALLY
they're all unsubstantiated, faith-based ideologies...except for science, which is based entirely on evidence...

[edit on 3/9/08 by madnessinmysoul]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join