It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more post trouble

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
here's a thread that i started thismorning and for some reason i connot post to it now. when i try i direct's me to a message that indicates , thank you for your post we will return you to the thread or something similar to that..here's the link to the threadwww.abovetopsecret.com..... maybe someone can help me out on this since this is the second time this is happening to me and the first has never been resolved.
thank you
ironman 433

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I see the thread an it is still active, I cannot understand completely your issue, can you go to your thread again and try to post, but give more details of your issue should you still be unable to reply?

I will try to assist you but I need a little more info.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
o.k. i'll explain it the best i can...
when i try to post to that thread i scroll to the bottom of the screen and then click on the post button at the bottom of the screen. now normally you would see a box that you type your post in (just like the one i'm using to write you at this very moment) but that box never appears . what i see instead ,is the screen that you would see after writing your post in the box and hitting the post button ( just like i will do when i am finished writing this post )which say's " thank you for your post we will now return you to the thread " and then i am returned to the thread that i was trying to post to. never having even seen the screen that has the box to write your post into.
i hope that help's..

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Are you clicking the thread or using a bookmark that you have saved?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i dont know what has transpired but if it was ats , thank you because i now can post again..

new topics

top topics

join