It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Rescue Naked Florida Man From Alligator-Infested Waters ... Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Police Rescue Naked Florida Man From Alligator-Infested Waters ... Again

www.foxnews.com

Go wading through alligator-infested Florida waters another time? Police say blame the naked, dazed risk-taker who seems to have a fatalistic attachment to the scaly beasts, according to a report by MyFOXTampaBay.com.

The gator-lover, Adrian Apgar, was naked and high on crack one night a little over a year ago when he lost an arm to a 12-foot alligator, the TV station reports. Then on Thursday, police found him naked again wading in Saddle Creek with a gator only about 50 feet away.

"Do I think he went there to commit suicide by alligator? I don't think so. I think he is just bizarre and takes those risks," Polk Sheriff Grady Judd told MyFOXTampaBay.com.

Deputies fished him out and arrested him, and he is undergoing psychiatric examination, according to the report.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I can't believe he didn't learn from his first time. But then again he might do this every weekend.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Heres another article on it.www.myfoxtampabay.com...

A little over a year ago, he was found naked and high on crack one night in Lake Parker, in the jaws of a 12-foot alligator.

You might think Adrian Apgar would never want to see another one, especially since that one bit off his arm

[edit on 8-3-2008 by JBA2848]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
And yes he was naked the first time year ago to. I would like to ask the guy what h!@# were you doing 4am in the morning naked swiming with gators. And when he said he smoked a joint and some crack. I still would be scratching myhead.

www.cbsnews.com...

A 45-year-old man was hospitalized after four sheriff's deputies rescued him from the jaws of a nearly 12-foot alligator Wednesday, while he was naked and high on crack coc aine.

The Polk County deputies were responding to multiple calls about a man yelling for help at about 4 a.m. They could not shoot the animal because it was too dark and they might have hit the victim or one another, the sheriff's office said.

Adrian J. Apgar was taken to the hospital in critical condition with an apparent broken right arm, leg injuries and his left arm hanging by a tendon. Hospital officials did not immediately release information about his condition.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
coc aine is a hell of a drug

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disgustipated
coc aine is a hell of a drug

I'm Rick James B****! Cocaine IS one hell of a drug, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

I don't know if I could blame what he was doing on coc aine. Maybe '___' or maybe he licked one of those bufo frogs on the shoreline.

new topics

top topics

join