It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush is a baby

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
exerpt from spoof article I'm working on somewhat relevant here:

"...what we know about the wealthy should clearly outline the difference in methodology for forming their particular brand of secret society. Let us examine: The main factor in the formulation of tactics of the wealthy is simply that � their abundant monetary resources. Young rich kids are spoiled, and they always want something. And since their parents would rather spend money than listen to a child complain, they pretty much get what it is they want when they want it. The converse is true of the wealthy adult, in that the adult generally doesn�t want to do anything at all and can simply give money to someone else to do it for him.
Proof of this money principle as it relates to secret societies can be found in the example of one of our most prominent members of government, who himself is indeed a member of Skull and Bones. He knew that if ever he found himself in a situation that might cause him to be incarcerated, such as driving home from the local gentlemen�s club after six or seven whiskeys with a half an eight ball in his pocket and GETTING CAUGHT, money could mitigate that risk. Or at least the consequences..."

I love Bush. He's such an idiot.

Don't agree? Let's talk.

DeltaChaos

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Spoof article, for sure, right? I mean, if money were all it took to keep you out of trouble, then Bush would not have been arrested in Kennebunkport for DWI, nor would his daughters have been busted several times.

I agree that wealth makes people stupid and lazy, and it doesn't need to be associated with any secret society, either. For example, look at Kobe Bryant. Spoiled punk, can hardly read or write, but who never had any consequences put on him, so he think's it's OK to rape. Just because he can play a kids' game that has no productive value for society.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think it's crap, no offense.

I don't know how many wealthy people you know, but I know quite a few and have seen the actions of many more.

While there is greed and laziness being commited by the rich, is that not also true of the poor?

Hell, look at the inner city. Parenting there has taken a major hit in the past 20 years or so.

Humanity makes one privy to the flaws we have inherently, not money or lack thereof.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
I think it's crap, no offense.

I don't know how many wealthy people you know, but I know quite a few and have seen the actions of many more.

While there is greed and laziness being commited by the rich, is that not also true of the poor?

Hell, look at the inner city. Parenting there has taken a major hit in the past 20 years or so.

Humanity makes one privy to the flaws we have inherently, not money or lack thereof.

I concur.... Very true....

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I guess I did a good job then, because people believe that this is truly the crap I intended it to be.

I really don't know many rich people at all, but I love stereotyping. The rest of the story puts this exerpt into context, but I probably won't post any more of it here. It's just for a local rag.

Thank you for validating my work, comrades.

DeltaChaos

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I guess I did a good job then, because people believe that this is truly the crap I intended it to be.

I really don't know many rich people at all, but I love stereotyping. The rest of the story puts this exerpt into context, but I probably won't post any more of it here. It's just for a local rag.

Thank you for validating my work, comrades.

DeltaChaos

Is this sarcastic? If so, explain, if not, nevermind.

new topics

top topics

join