It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I create a new account if I want to?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I want to create new account and to not use this one anymore. I created this one by accident when I forgot that my old account (NWObringer) existed. Unfortunately, since I posted with this account, I was disallowed the use of my NWObringer account. I want to have a new account. Can I make a new one and discontinue the use of this one?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes, create your new account the same way you created your current account. This one will be deleted though. (For technical reasons I think there´s know data-transfer from the old to the new.)

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Do you mean that I can't transfer my data from this account to my new one?

That's okay with me.

My reason for wanting a new account is not because all of the trouble that I have caused with this account in the past or for a similar reason, but, it's because I feel a certain sense of sadness because I lost my original ATS account.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Alright. Go ahead and create a new account. We´ll delete this one.

Sorry about the old account of yours. May your new account be the best you ever had

Let us know when you have your new account.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Mav.. buddy, how many times have you asked this question in the past?

Time and time again we have informed you that you are more than within your right to create another account if you give us notice and allow us to ban any other subsequent account. If you create a new one, we will ban this one and you can move forward with a fresh start. All statistics accumulated will be reset though as you will not carry anything forward.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I did create a new account. My new account is Frankidealist35. You can now ban this one when you are able to.

join