It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Structure on the Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
im sorry but i do not see any structure in this picture maybe if you could post a better quality picture it would be greatley appreciated

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Internos' post I think pretty much shows how it is with that excellent resolution photo with reveresed shadows. The structures creating the illusion are quite obvious in the light.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
It's another HOAX. The light source and shadows don't add up. Isn't there already another thread about this one?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
you guys need to watch this

[edit on 8-3-2008 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't think its a hoax or photoshop. I think its the edge of the crater looking like a four legged object (just light and shadow).

The movements are bumps of the telescope. The waviness is the atmosphere (earth's). No hoax just an imagination.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by 2 cents]

[edit on 8-3-2008 by 2 cents]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I must say that I don't put off anything being seen on the moon anymore, one night I was staring up at the moon while at work, it was full and beautiful, a clear night too, I was on the phone with my hubby when all of the sudden I saw what looked like some kind of explosion on the moon, something that looked like lava flew out into the sky around the moon, I told him about it, and he went outside where he was and kept watching it and it happened again! We were approx. 5 miles apart from each other, seeing the same thing! Later while watching a show on either National Geo or History/discovery, one of those channels, he saw something he said explained it, but I don't know that it did, the show he saw explained this as some type of electrical disturbance, and said many have witnessed it and reported to various agencies seeing explosions on the moon.

As for what I see in the photo here, It looks like a structure to me, but it could be the eye seeing what it thinks it should, or so we have been told this recently since Mars photos show a man/woman/bigfoot/rock.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
In my opinion this is nothing more than seeing faces in clouds and a pitiful attempt to do CPR on the corpse of Learism.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I just see landscape in this video. Maybe we should ask John Lear for his input, maybe its the Soul Collector (lol jk)

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

he saw something he said explained it, but I don't know that it did, the show he saw explained this as some time of electrical disturbance, and said many have witnessed it and reported to various agencies seeing explosions on the moon.

Quite right. There is a long history of what have been called Transient Lunar Events- TLP for short.
Here is a link listing those that were observed in the 1700's:

www.creationism.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Looks like a shadow from the ridge to me. If you look, it follows the ridge exactly, and everywhere that you see a shadow, you see some sort of ridge or mound popping up to the right of it.

It seems the sun is coming from the right hand side of the photo, and is casting shadows over the ridge.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
ive spent a good hard five minutes analyzing the pic, and all i can see are two things:

a formation of craters that has a bit of a cool looking shape to it, with 4 craters inside the bigger crater.

and,

a triangle shaped eiffel tower looking thing on the horizon of the surface, furthest back you can see that is lit, and it isnt that tall either.

neither stick out to me at all as anything unusual .. at least until further evidence comes up .. so whats the big fuss about on this one? i really see nothing. can someone like .. show me? but ive looked at the cut out pics some have posted with their own lines drawn on it etc, and even then, all i see is a nifty formation of craters of varying sizes?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
I just see landscape in this video. Maybe we should ask John Lear for his input, maybe its the Soul Collector (lol jk)

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
There is structures on the moon and the skeptics are just ignorant.

However, I'm not saying that is one of them.

I'm just stating anyone that doesn't believe there is either manmade or alienmade buildings on the moon is just another biased skeptic.

Hahhahahahaha I point and laugh at ignorance.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
think Internos has hit the nail on the head here folks. Looking at higher-res photos you can see the object is a trick of the shadows. Cheers Internos

/rich

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This is my first post.
Until now I only read alot here, but now i'll try to debunk this image!

It is nothing else than the

* creation of light and shadow together with a
* appropriate angle of view.

By spinning and scaling the image that was postet by internos you can get this:

I hope you can see that these are identically.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by erstgeborener]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
double post. please delete

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
double post. please delete

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
lol i finally see it, i think internos is wrong this time; it's quite clear is one of these
but seriouly great job internos

[edit on 9-3-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Well, I couldn't find the other thread that I remembered seeing about this, and I still do not see anything that looks like a four-legged object casting a shadow.

Could someone please post an image with what I am supposed to see? I don't want to say that there is nothing there just because I am not looking at the right place.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Havalon

Omg, do you see that giant footprint in the middle of picture, too?! Giant Humans that could step from planet to planet and moon to moon must have once inhabited this strip of the universe! They were probably once our size but they genetically manipulated themselves to be 8 thousand mile high creatures with 1 thousand mile long feet! They didn't need to eat! The cosmic rays from stars and planets were sulked in directly through their skin, that which was also engineered to be mimmick a plant like anatomy! I wonder where they're at now? I wonder if that structure is a finger nail or a piece of poop that is left over from their ancient journeys?!

Wow! Nice find guys, this is totally amazing! I totally see it!

I used to be a skeptic, but now I'm a believer. 100%

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join