It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nevada Haunted House **Video**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Im about half way through this short programme retelling a families account of living with a poltergeist.
Its quite crazy, especially when the ghost manages to self impose his face onto a camera film, this happened after a whole load of other events told in this short video.

Searched for it on ATS, couldn't find it, has anyone heard of this account, and whats your thoughts on this.

Its hosted by those usual cheesy hosts, but the rest is interesting.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'd love to watch it, but my internet is capped at the moment.

I've seen footage on several documentaries however, of poltergeists harassing families. Some things were incredible, such as cameras set up 24/7 filming capturing things being thrown off tables, cupboards being slammed open and shut.

I certainly believe it is possible and has happened and i'd hate to have it happen to me!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
that was freaky, good find! if i got levitated and it was not going to hurt me i would like start dancing and flying around the room

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I watched all 3 parts...that was a fun interactive post to explore.I have heard of this happening before to people and have also seen similar type hautings on the tv show TAPS paranormal.

What always sends a chill up my spine is the power that these entities seem to demonstrate, moving beds and doors and people.I guess thats what scares people so much is that its an unlevel playing field.They can see us and interact with physical objects....but we cant see them or manipulate their surroundings.Someday we will know but for now they have the drop on us and know how to use it to their advantage.

Thanks for the fun post!.

Parker

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by parker

The only evidence for these happenings is anecdotal, or easily-hoaxed videos and photos. Saying "they" can see us doesn't make much sense, as we don't even know "they" are there, let alone what they're capable of.

First things first.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by parker

The only evidence for these happenings is anecdotal, or easily-hoaxed videos and photos. Saying "they" can see us doesn't make much sense, as we don't even know "they" are there, let alone what they're capable of.

First things first.

Hi Dave
I guess why i say they can see us and manipulate our world is that i had an expierience of this type once in a hotel room.The lid on my suitcase closed shut abruptly and over the next few hours i confirmed where these spirits were using a digital camera.(room went very cold as well)
I got allot of very colorful orb style pictures over a two night stay at the same time of night.But i was frightened by the fact i was fighting a one way unwanted situation, and that is why this post struck a chord with me.

Got some great shots if you want to see um!.

Parker

[edit on 11-3-2008 by parker]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by parker

That seems awfully anecdotal evidence to bring you to the conclusion "they" exist

"Orbs" can usually (as in in every photo/video I've seen of 'orbs') be explained by dust and bugs.

A closing suitcase is nothing weird - that happens all the time, and people don't jump to far-out conclusions when far more mundane and likely explanations have yet to be ruled out.

But it's your prerogative to believe anything you want without real supporting evidence

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
HI Dave

I know what you mean and are trying to say.But the situation i was in was different and the evidence i have of it(digital photos) is probably better than anything you may have seen...i have seen those bug & dust orb pics as well.The orbs i have are fluent some are in motion and generate their own inner light.One even had a face or several faces in it."Insert LOL Here"

I know that sounds off to someone who has not expierienced something like that.But i trust in my sensitivity.

Park

P.S how can you be depressed in a nice place like Germany? by your binacular it sounds like you are in the military.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by parker]

top topics

join