It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another dose of Dan Burisch anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have seen alot of Dan Burisch is a kook responses when his name is brought up..not just here but other places.

I found an interesting recent interview with him in the Summer of 2007 that I would like to share.

video.google.com...

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Been there, seen it a few times now, I don't think he's a kook. He was actually a close confidante of Benazir Bhutto and she was aware of the issues raised in this interview, causing her to return to Pakistan to hopefully make a difference in the long run for world peace and prosperity. She knew of Looking Glass, the timelines etc. You can read more about it on the Project Camelot website.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Dan seems to be so matter of fact and I am pretty convinced he is releasing as much true information as they can allow...which I am all for.

I always wondered to myself...I dont get along with too many humans but would I be able to get along with the orions or p52s. I wonder if they have the same built in ego system we do.

I do like the guy. He has weird humor like me and seems to be kinda akward with people.

Thanks for your response

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Also this videos seems to be new:

Dan Burisch had this video made, from the surveillance camera in his Operation's Director Marcia McDowell's apartment, to apologize for any surveillance or harassment that Majestic 12 "may" have conducted (note the legal language).

Video

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What real proof has he brought forward? Can he prove he worked for the gov?

Being from Project Camalot alone raises a flag.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Very true.

I have watched a lot of the Project Camelot interviews, interesting stuff I guess but you might as well believe in fairy tales because these guys do not have one shred of evidence/proof of their claims which in return does not give them one shred of credibility.

I know, I know 'open your mind' blah blah blah. My mind is open, but you have to know when to close it, even just a little - there is way too much BS to wade through in this topic and most of it comes from guys that are either compulsive liars, attention seekers, or some kind of disinfo agents or something like that.

Maybe they want to be know as disinfo agents, It's impossible to tell, also, anyone that says 'he sounds like he is telling the truth' or 'he seems genuine enough' that isn't enough data to make a judgement on the veracity of the claims being made.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If that Benazir Bhutto connection can be corroborated or confirmed, that would change quiet a bit, beyond Dan's eulogy of course. Maybe someone else at that UNLV lecture he mentioned, or a picture of them together, or even a mention of Dan by Bhutto herself something.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
All I can say is that we don't have a slightest clue who's playing who here and believing things from one side or the other only polarizes and divides us, which is the intention of our Overlords after all.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by amigo]

new topics

top topics

join