It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Gonna Kill Her

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by psylence1
Strictly my personal opinion based on absolutely no facts...

Hillary would not kill herself. She would, in her own egotistical self serving mind justify the loss as the utter misguidance of the American population. She wouldn't be able to beleive she lost for anything other then "people just don't understand what's at stake because if they did they would've put me in office". If she loses the presidency she'll just run again in four years. And again and again and again. I doubt she would see a loss as an indication of any shortcoming on her part.

I have to agree.... her ego would not be able to accept the loss and will consequently blame the voters for her mistakes.

What Hillary fails to understand is that if her refusal to graciously bow out and instead drag this nomination process out to the bitter end, throws the election to McCain, her chances are done... the rank and file will blame her more than Obama (after all he is in the lead) for blowing a sure thing and she will never have a shot at the nomination again no matter how many times she runs.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What will it take to slap Hillary out of her state of denial?

(a.) If Barack Obama wins Pennsylvania by 1 point.

(b.) If Obama loses Pennylvania but splits the delgates

(c.) If Obama wins North Carolina and/or Indiana

(d.) etc., and so forth....

It's gonna happen, Hillaroids

new topics

<< 1   >>

join