It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Gonna Kill Her

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Anyone watching the U.S. presidential election and who's followed the Clintons' Magical Mystery Tour of U.S. politics these last 15-20 years knows that Hillary Clinton feels the presidency is her birthright.

Some have wondered what she will do if she actually loses.

The National Enuirer ran a story claiming Hillary would divorce Bill, forthwith; while "Curb Your Enthusiasm" guy Larry David said at Huffington Post, he once thought she might do herself in.

One thing is for sure: Mrs. Clinton lives in a staggering state of denial. She takes that illness to a previously unseen level.

The odds now favor Barack Obama for the nomination.

Hillary has been severely and publicly chastened before (healthcare fiasco in the 90s) and has emerged like a phoenix from the ashes; but this is different. The nomination and presidency is her ultimate goal in life. Without that notch on her belt, there is nothing left (that we can see, anyway).

I think this will destroy her (personally), whether we, the people, can see that or not. If she does lose, I personally think she should divorce Bill. He has been nothing but a pain in the A double S for her (aside from the obvious coattail).

If she were so absolutely brilliant as they try and paint her, she would not need Bill.

Perhaps such a devestating loss (for her) would bring her some much-needed clarity and humility.

What do you think?

[edit on 3/8/08 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I dont think she would do anything drastic like suicide, but I do see how she could justify divorcing bill, I could just imagine the blame game between the two if she loses.
other than that Id like to think they have their marital problems worked out and would just hug and prepare for next time.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Strictly my personal opinion based on absolutely no facts...

Hillary would not kill herself. She would, in her own egotistical self serving mind justify the loss as the utter misguidance of the American population. She wouldn't be able to beleive she lost for anything other then "people just don't understand what's at stake because if they did they would've put me in office". If she loses the presidency she'll just run again in four years. And again and again and again. I doubt she would see a loss as an indication of any shortcoming on her part.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Interesting points.

If Hillary loses, much of the blame will fall on Bill. And rightly so. Her campaign was running as smoothly as it could have - even with her loss in Iowa. But then Bill went renegade down in South Carolina (against the wishes of Hillary's staff). He kept running his mouth, talking trash, and pissing off everyone in sight.

As a South Carolinian, I took that personally. And so did everyone else; especially black voters. Bill Clinton's mask finally fell off and was shown to be the callow, calculating, self-serving pol some of us always knew him to be.

And we showed them the door. Barack trounced Hillary in S.C. (55 to 27 percent.

If she loses, I would place the beginning of her end squarely in the Palmetto State - right at Bill's feet.

Right in his lap, where it always winds up.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure what exactly Hillary will do when she finally has to concede defeat.

But by God I can't wait to find out!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Interesting question, ECK. I've thought about it before: what if she loses? What will she do?

Her whole life for the past 10 years at least has been geared toward the Presidency. And she is not what you'd call a gracious loser. I think she'll divorce Bill, and depending on who wins in '08, she may run again in 2012.

Whatever. All I know is I wouldn't want to be around her when she finally accepts that she lost.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think she will go on to join forces with Oprah Winfrey, then dump Bill Clinton and marry Bill O'reilly then go on to have an affair with Sean Hannity in the jacket closet during one of Billo's wild panty parties at his secret super sexy funhouse. Then she will run for Commandant of the Solar system in the 2012 intergalatic solar flared elections.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Whatever. All I know is I wouldn't want to be around her when she finally accepts that she lost.

You have no idea how many times I've said that, myself.

As far as Hillary accepting her loss, I wouldn't hold my breath. That woman is the queen of denial.:shk:

Have you noticed, ANYTHING that goes wrong for her is ALWAYS someone else's fault. Its NEVER hers. It's disgusting. Hardly the way of a leader.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Not if , but when she looses, you just think you have heard the banshee shreak, Im in Texas and I suspect I'll be able to hear it from New York.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'd give a lot to be in the room when she realizes that she lost. Ear plugs are optional...

Her really bad habit of claiming she doesn't know whats going on in her own campaign offices doesn't bode well for her conduct in the Oval office does it?

Banshee shriek? That's an understatement, I think...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'd hate to be Bill Clinton when that moment comes.

I think he is one of the big reasons she will lose.

His injection of race into the campaign was the kiss of death.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EastCoastKid

Think she becomes a divorcee? Wouldn't be all that surprising. I think in the aftermath, she does what Teddie Kennedy did. Become a professional senator. Though how long New York puts up with her is another question...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Who knows, just look at how long Massachusetts Has put up with Teddy the drunk

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Have you noticed, ANYTHING that goes wrong for her is ALWAYS someone else's fault. Its NEVER hers. It's disgusting. Hardly the way of a leader.

I've been thinking of a word to describe her, and I think I finally got it: narcissistic.

1. inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.
2. Psychoanalysis. erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development.
dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Barack Obama now leads in the number of delegates, the popular vote and number of states won.

There is no way Hillary Clinton can win at this point. Unless she uses less than democratic means.

If she should wrest the nomination from Obama, thus nullifying the popular vote, it will destroy much more than his chances. It will destroy the whole argument that Gore's victory was stolen in Florida in 2000. It would be as brazen as Bush's first grasp at the brass ring.

And illigitimate.

And Clinton would lose to John McCain.

Go Bush3!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I can just about guarantee one thing that will happen...

LAWSUITS

I'm just glad that the Democrats are fighting among themselves and filing all the typical lawsuits on each other instead of the Republicans that are the usual target for this behavior....

Just goes to prove where it really all comes from.

Semper

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It ain't over 'til it's over!

I have been hearing that the Super Delegates are starting to reconsider all of their choices.

Also BHO is loosing some ground poll wise.

Roper

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

I give you one George W. Bush as an example.

And with that, i say hello there, havent seen you in ages!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
hello there, havent seen you in ages!!!

Hey girl!
Thanks for showin' up.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

Think she becomes a divorcee? Wouldn't be all that surprising. I think in the aftermath, she does what Teddie Kennedy did. Become a professional senator.

When she loses, she should really try and get in touch with her real self. She'd probably be much more successful. Unfortunately for her, though, that will never mean becoming the president of the United States.

She should lose Bill, already. He's been an albatross around her neck all campaign. And has treated her like EXPLETIVE DELETED their whole married lives.

She is who she is because of her husband (sorry rabid feminists, its a fact). But we all know her now. If she was seriously into rehabilitating herself after this misadventure, I think she should start out by divorcing Bill and becoming a force in her own right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join