It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definitive Proof That Aliens are All Over The Place!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hello folks.
I have a definitive way of proving that there are other worldly folks walking among us 24/7. I came upon the solution while trying to find a way to get some anomalies that are currently chasing me around to get off my back (I mean, really, give the guy a break!).

First a little information on my experiences...

It seems that when I walk past cops, their walky-talkies go crazy with messages like "suspected... use caution" or something like that. After that, sometimes they come to me and start asking questions, as if I appear suspicious. One time I asked the guy, "Do you work for everybody?" (hey, I had to ask). He instantaneously replied "I guess you could say that".

This response appeared suspicious.

After a year on the run around Canada, trying to get away from these anomalies chasing me and realizing it was useless, I returned to the U.S. and went to mom's house (getting across the border is easy with anomalies magically appearing all over the place, I mean, they don't even check your bags). At mom's house (she thinks these anomaly folks are with her church), after running around fruitlessly for over a year, I sat down in a chair and accidentally fell asleep. Of course, she didn't like me sleeping in her chair (a nice comfy chair, by the way) and called the cops to kick me out when I woke up.

So, here prance in the cops (four of them... I mean, keep in mind, there's "aliens" waiting outside), and mom says to get me out of there. So a few cops walk over and tell me to get up. Hmmm... why don't I ask that question again? So I do.

"Do you work for everybody?"

And here is the response I got:

"I guess you could say that."

A different cop, but the same response. From now on when I ask that same question, I either get that response or some other affirmative answer.

Oh, yeah, and in case you didn't know yet, "everybody" means aliens.

If you don't believe me, ask a cop the same question and see for yourself.
Post the answer here.

Note: be careful trying this, because if you are too persistent, or if they become suspicious, they pull out a cell phone (or a walky-talkie) and call "Everybody".

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Strange

But why would your Mother call the cops on you just for sitting in her comfy chair?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
MC I find your story a little "Far Out" so to speak. I am also dubious as to your 3 different threads relating to cops and tasers. This now being the 4th cop thread

Please dont take offence my friend but when you were "On the run" were you on the run from the police for any other reason than believing them to be Aliens

[edit on 8-3-2008 by thesaint]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It may just be me, but wheres the proof? I mean you could say the police do work for everybody- the community as a whole.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Of course cops work for everybody...You know , their jobs is to serve and protect the public...the public is everybody

new topics

top topics

join