It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to Create Different Kind of New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2002 @ 06:08 PM
link   
"The Russian government allowed a leak of information, which said that the new United Nations resolution on Iraq (which is currently being developed by the US State Department) is not good for Russia. The Iraqi opposition has already claimed that all oil contracts made by the "dictator" are going to be reconsidered. It was added, however, that preference will be given to American oil companies. It does not matter what role Russia would like to obtain in the new world order. It is perfectly clear that Russian interests in Iraq cost much more. Vladimir Putin allegedly promised that he will stand up for the interests of the Russian oil producers in Iraq."

more at...
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So what ? The NWO will start with the WW3 ? Russia VS USA ? DAMN ! It will be East VS West !

I was missing The Cold War, thanks Echelon. I didn't know that one day I'll have to be happy with one of your posts.

I knew that it was possible to count on Putin. He's a former KGB Lt-Colonel. Aaaaaaaahhh, the old goods days are comming back..........

Ronnie have to do his comming back, and the buckle will be buckled.

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I wouldn't take a news paper that calls itself "Truth" very literally. ԕ����!!!

but still, have we forgotten so quickly that Russia has huge amounts of oil, and almost no cars (good for export), and that America wants to help russia tap it so that we can by from them more than the middle east?

Someone in the News agencies is pulling the strings to mask that fact, and is pointing out a minor disturbance, fanning the flames.

Then, it will be the time for a different kind of world order, taking into consideration everybody�s interests.

I think what the translator is really trying to say, is a new mind set in the world will come that will take into consideration everyone's interest, not just the US's alone.

Nothing to do with dominating the world. Just bad translating. If only I could find the damn page in russian. How'd you find it in English from the main page?

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 20-12-2002 by FreeMason]

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 10:39 AM
link   
FreeMason, what are you doing ? And my New East-West Cold War dream ? Hu ? Where is it now ?

I was seeing myself heading my missiles,one more time, like I did it some years ago, to the East, with a finger ready to hit the red button.

...sigh....sigh....Why do you hate me so much ?

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 02:51 PM
link   
"President Vladimir Putin of the Russian Federation spoke of a new concept of politics, based not upon fear but upon the political will of peoples."

more...
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 08:54 PM
link   
You're making mountains out of mole hills

I think its more crappy translation, than actual threats

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 09:38 PM
link   
TRI-POLAR NEW WORLD ORDER � MOSCOW, LONDON AND WASHINGTON

"Events of recent months have seen a re-emergence of Moscow and London on the world diplomatic stage, new equal partners of Washington, walking together purposefully in the quest of common objectives..."

src: english.pravda.ru...

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by echelon

1) "President Vladimir Putin of the Russian Federation

2) spoke of a new concept of politics, based not upon fear but upon the political will of peoples."

1) Why of the Russian Federation ? You know another Vladimir Putin may be ?

2) It's better to read this than to be blind !

Are you enough blind to believe him ? The will of peoples ! My eye !

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
You're making mountains out of mole hills

I think its more crappy translation, than actual threats

Sincerely,
no signature

Thanks man, I can dream again now.

top topics

join