It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain to visit with the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

McCain to visit with the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com

Usually, political groups trip over one another to try and gain public notoriety and attention. The Council for National Policy, meanwhile, would be perfectly happy if the public didn’t even know it exists. (I’ve long believed the easiest job on Earth would be to serve as this group’s press secretary.)
The CNP is made up of many heavy-hitters from the religious right and conservative movement in general, and they meet periodically to plot and scheme. It may sound excessively cloak-and-dagger of the group, but the CNP has a list of formal rules, one of which reads, "The media should not know when or where we meet or who takes part in our programs, before or after a meeting.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.alternet.org

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The CNP. Haven't heard much about them. As I suppose that is the way they want it. Seeing McCain trying to get support from these guys really is scary. I wonder what the ultimate goals of this group really are. Has anyone ever heard of some things they might be associated with and what else they do? seems like they have some powerful players in this group.

www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join