It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

more follow up to united nations secret ufo disclosure meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

more follow up to united nations secret ufo disclosure meeting

www.ufodigest.com

On thursday, march 6th, 2008 I recieved the following inquiry from RICHARD C HOAGLAND(RCH), FOUNDER OF THE ENTERPRISE MISSSION.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

[edit on 8-3-2008 by jtelt]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For those interested in the first posting of this story(as was I),I was looking for more new's or truth to this, and found this pretty interesting. I find this story more credible than the 1st.

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Still nothing from a decent news source eh? Well heres to hoping.

I doubt this is even real..

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
YEAH, me to, but entertaing none the less!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jtelt

The end of the article was a blatant endorsment for McCain, interesting article but still hard to believe as real. If he gets in the office I don't see him revealing anything, too busy planning on the next country to bomb.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I read through the article and it looks pretty legitimate, it doesn't sound like the Enquirer, etc. He names names, which I think adds to his credibility. Does anyone know anything about the author, Robert Morningstar? I'll do some research on him and report back.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

I googled his name and found some cool stories/theories of mars. He seems credible but as you know, so far his theories are "unproven" . I did not know there were 4 supposed faces on mar's though.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Nice story. But only a story without evidence.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
really interresting information coming out in the article, lets hope something will happen sooner rather then later now. i am tired of waiting for the official confirmation from the governments around the world. let the mass-landings in the capitals of the world start tomorrow!!! (wishful thinking)

[edit on 8-3-2008 by darkspace]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
I read through the article and it looks pretty legitimate, it doesn't sound like the Enquirer, etc. He names names, which I think adds to his credibility. Does anyone know anything about the author, Robert Morningstar? I'll do some research on him and report back.

i don't think the name, robert morningstar, is a real name. it is probably a pseudonym used by a man/woman who doesn't want to be recognised in public. i do believe that individual is featured on one of the ats-mix shows though.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

In the Pentagon, the Joint Chiefs of Staff are not happy with an archaic secrecy policy that has cost them the respect, credibility and support of the American public over the years and they blame the politicians (pawns of economists, oil moguls and bankers) for that.

exactly,its time to start treating people with respect,we deserve to know,we are all humans living in a confusing,complicated world and we all want the truth.this secrecy has and is clearly damaging the reputation of the organisations in charge of its control and supression.

i am glad some of the powers that be have chosen this path,they are doing the right thing,and if it is true my repsect for the pentagon will indeed be increased.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm getting annoyed by these threads. The overwhelming consensus the first two times was that most likely this meeting never even happened. And yet, apparently someone out there believes that if the posting keeps up, we will believe, even if no new hard evidence emerges.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by forestlady

Does anyone know anything about the author, Robert Morningstar?

I'm surprised none of you have heard of Morningstar. He is quite famous in the UFO community. In fact, he was on the ATS mix show:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is the editor of UFO Digest.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
www.unknowncountry.com...

It seems that Lorant lied about his involvement with the French Institute of National Higher Defense Studies. He apparently is not associated with it.

As a result, the FEA has asked for, and received his resignation. The link below documents the letter by the President of the FEA asking for Lorant's resignation, dated March 7th, 2008.

www.federation-airplane.eu...

I doubt, however, that this will end the controversy. Those who want to believe, will claim that this is an attempt to "clean up" the crime scene, while those that don't believe, will point to this as proof of a hoax.

And so the drama continues.........

[edit on 8-3-2008 by ProfEmeritus]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Im sorry I think the only aliens John McCain would bring to the U.S. is illegal aliens. I would believe that he would do that and maybe bring an end to our world by 2012 by ending the U.S. as we know it and replacing it with the North American Union.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Nah, I believe most will stop believing out of the simple fact that time will go by and no new evidence will emerge. Nevertheless, there will probably always be diehards, like the occasional Titor supporter we bump into time and again.

top topics

join