It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arn't we above this yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I really don't know what this means, I thought that this was an issue that would be resolved. I am sure there is a reasonable answer for this. But seriously why do I have to wait?

U2U Flood Control is in effect. Please wait a little longer before you send another message.

What's the flood control anyway?

This leads me to something that should be in the Board Business & Questions » ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future? thread. What about ATS IM?

just some questions. I know there are reasonable answers.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Flood control is implemented to keep people from spamming you via u2u. So... while some of us may not abuse this feature, others do. I believe this to be a case of one bad apple spoils the barrel. Its that or typing in those annoying script letters every time you send a u2u.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I kinda knew that already, but this is me, What U KNO!
I wanna mass U2U people on occasion. or least just a select few from my friends list.

Actually I completely understand the principal behind it and agree with it. But I whatukno should be able to mass U2U my friends. But only me. I don't want every member to have this privilege.

Sorry, I do understand the meaning behind it. Im just kinda whining.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You may make a suggestion of allowing mass-U2Us in the "What would you like to see in the Future?" thread or use the complaint/suggestion Form (But I honestly doubt it will be granted).

Thread closed.

top topics

join