It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mccain,obama,clinton...is this the best we can do ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the democrats have hillary and obama, and the republicans have mccain and ?

imho it is a sad day for the USA if these are the best candidates that could emerge from America's best and brightest.

i dont like any of the choices and it is obvious to most Americans we are in deep trouble with any of them running this country .

www.time-blog.com...
What McCain, Obama and Clinton Have In Common - Swampland - TIME

i hear the same crap every election: change.. we need change...

they all say change but have no detailed plan to change anything for the better.

the only way change will happen in this country is to have term limits on senators and congress.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
In my opinion this is the best set of candidates we've had in decades, not to mention the record turn-outs at the voting booths.

And i don't remember the last election that has been positioned around change, but we need it in the worst way. Unless you like the shape our country is in and where its going.

Don't agree with putting term limits on senators and congress because it would put them both in turmoil. We'd have inexperienced people running our country year in and year out.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathabeanz

thanks for the reply,

glad your optimystic about it, but i think they are terrible choices imho.

clinton and obama have never served in the military and mccain is an old fart that wants to continue the current policy's.

i just really believe there has got to be better choices but i guess its too late.

and yes i did vote in the primary's

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
does anyone know what a protest vote is ?

what would happen if people did this ?

ie.youtube.com...
YouTube - Pete Is Pissed 2 - My protest vote & my incurable insanity

top topics

join