It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNOW SNOW SNOW .... pics inside

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Greetings from the Buckeye State:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Cool pics...

I'm in Toledo and we're getting hammered today.

I like the snow... especially when I get out of bed and the wife is outside doing the shoveling... yay...

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Cool pics...

I'm in Toledo and we're getting hammered today.

I like the snow... especially when I get out of bed and the wife is outside doing the shoveling... yay...

I won't tell if you won't tell that when you can get your wife to shovel snow, you truly are the master of your domain. So the glass city is pure white, huh?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Wish I had a camera for a pic, but we just got a nice ol walloping from mother nature. The snow banks(caused by the plows mind you) almost reach up to the street lights across the road from me. This is in Ontario Canada, theres probably 2-3 feet that came down in the last 2 days. Thankfully we didn't get the worst of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
How beautiful! Thanks for sharing those with us! So far this year we have only seen light snow, no accumulation here in my part of North Ga. Strange, I grew up here, and one of the things I loved about the area was that we always got to experience all the seasons, mildly, but we had snow every year, for the last 10 years though, no or very little snow.:shk:

We are also in an exceptional drought, this probably has a lot to do with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

It snowed here the other day for about an hour and a half!
I watched it the whole time!
It was pretty, eventhough it did'nt last long!
I took a couple pics of my son, with it falling!
I might come back and post one!
I'm in East Texas, and I never really see it anymore!

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

I love the way that picture is framed, with the stop sign near the edge - like a window into the world of white.

One of my fav snow pics is from the 80s, here, when my cat demanded to be let out in the aftermath of a 3 foot snowfall.

He made a nest underneath a bush in front and I had a shot of him looking up at me like a fierce defender, but still puzzled as can be at what this stuff was. He took up a way of walking in it where each paw had to be lifted high on each step - truly an hilarious sight.

Anyway, thanks for sharing!

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
it's not fair.

I want snow. We've not had any in my little corner of Endland this year (or last year) All we're getting at the moment is 80mph gusts of wind and horizontal rain.

Send the snow this way!!

top topics

join