It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Comics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Does anybody know of an website to read comics on?
Big Name Comics.
Like DC, Marvel, DarkHorse, Image, many others I don't remember.

I know it's wrong but I really need my comic fix.
I grew up in a comic shop and was able to keep up with all the big titles and even the one timers.

I remember The Death of Superman, DC vs. Marvel, Even Spiderman's Clone issues, but nothing recently.
It's really upsetting.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Haven't found much. I decided to sign up for Marvel online. I hope DC comes out soon can't wait to read up one my guy Superman.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Try any torrent site. You'll find LOTS of different comics

SR

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
yeah bro demonoid used to be good for that. There was another one i'll pm you it when i remembr it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SR

i know of two, there not as well known as marvel, and also not superhero, bet they are funny, they are known as

www.licd.com

and

www.lfgcomic.com

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is different, and beautiful.

The First Wordwww.electricsheepcomix.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BadBeast
You're exactly right. Different and beautiful. Like nothing I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jayelgee
reply to post by BadBeast
You're exactly right. Different and beautiful. Like nothing I've ever seen.

This also merits the "different and beautiful" tag, although it's very different to The First Word. It's by Warren "Transmetropolitan" Ellis, and it's a total masterpiece of modern writing. The characterisations show a depth and fullness that is pretty much unparalelled and certainly not bettered by anybody in comics today. And Paul Duffield's artwork is extraordinary in it's clean, understated detail. It was only after I'd red the whole thing twice that I reaised that every word in it's 144 episodes is diaogue. There are no boxes of continuity explanations or "Meanwhile, in another part of Gotham" plot devices, everything is dialogue, and I've never before seen that in any graphic novel. It's a staggeringly absorbing read, and to die without ever finding this would be as sad as to die without ever . . I dunno, having sex, or taking acid. If anyone is actually reading this post, then check it out, because if you discover it in say, another five years time, you'll be kicking yourself that you didn't read it when you first read that post by BadBeast. Srsly, it really is that good.
www.freakangels.com...

new topics

top topics

join