It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
1. The point is the pilots flew the planes into the center of the buildings, at the speed they were going that would have taken some skill. If you watch the videos you can see them turning and trying to hit the buidlings straight on. Also at the speed and height there flying they are fighting the planes to keep them under control which takes skill.

BS
1. We only see the second plane (in sustained flight), and that was the plane that did not hit the building straight.
2. Those buildings were the highest structures around. All they had to do was go straight. That does NOT take any skill.
3. Why would they be fighting to keep the planes under control? They were not doing anything unusual at all. The speeds which they were flying would not have caused the plane to go out of control and again...they were CRASHING the planes, do you honestly think they cared.
4. As I have stated before, they have been training since the mid '90s. They did nothing any pilot who has been training that long can't do. I challenge you to show me otherwise.

2. So you would agree then that the pilot of Flight 77 had to fly over some terrain like the highway overpasses at under 100 feet as he approached the Pentagon? Also the pilot would have been fighting the plane to keep it that low at that speed becasue of several different turbulance.

Where did I say the plane didn't go that low? Of course it went that low as the pentagon is not a tall building.
That by no means means that the pilot was that low for very long. NONE of the data shows they were that low until they were about to crash. So no, the pilot wasn't fighting anything...as they were about to purposely CRASH.

3. Yes it was a perfect 360 degree turn without a single correction and ended up lined up on a side of the Pentagon. Please check the FDR data.

I have and I'm wondering what your point is? Again, it was not a 360 on the dime and of course they were lined up on a side of the pentagon. They just did a 360, meaning they were lined up in the first place. I think the theory is that they were originally supposed to hit the capital or something but he turned and hit the pentagon instead.

The Pentagon is a big building. BUT 1 SIDE IS 77 FEET HIGH AND 1,000 FEET WIDE, THAT MEANS IT WOULD BE A SMALL TARGET FLYING AT 500MPH. THE PILOT OF FLIGHT 77 COULD ONLY SEE 1 SIDE OF THE BUIDLING, HE LINED UP ON 1 SIDE OF THE BUIDLING NOT THE WHOLE BUIDLING.

1. They were not flying at 500 mph until they were about to crash.
2. Of course he lined up on 1 side of the building...where else was he supposed to line up

You are talking out of you *** and not making sense.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
They just did a 360, meaning they were lined up in the first place. I think the theory is that they were originally supposed to hit the capital or something but he turned and hit the pentagon instead.

Why did they need to do a 360 turn of they were already lined up with the building in the first place?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Why did they need to do a 360 turn of they were already lined up with the building in the first place?

As I said, the thinking is that the pentagon wasn't the original target. When they saw it I guess they changed their mind and went for that instead. And seeing as they had to rapidly descend, they were obviously too high to hit the pentagon before the turn.

What exactly is your point here?

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

As I said, the thinking is that the pentagon wasn't the original target. When they saw it I guess they changed their mind and went for that instead.

Wow. Pretty water-tight theory you have there, TJW. They just changed their minds.

And seeing as they had to rapidly descend, they were obviously too high to hit the pentagon before the turn.

They were too high to hit it even with the turn, without some intense g's and all the rest (compressing air and other technical considerations) that would make it impossible to handle for someone with absolutely no experience with such a thing. Flying a smaller commercial plane around for 30 hours or whatever it was, conventionally, does not compare.

I'm not arguing about this with you, though. I've heard multiple pilots actually make this statement, and pilots actually have to know how to fly planes on top of being able to have opinions and run their mouths. So I value their opinions a little more. I'm just throwing this out there.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Wow. Pretty water-tight theory you have there, TJW. They just changed their minds.

Not supposed to be a theory. I have no idea. Seeing as they're dead now, I can't ask them.

What's your theory?

They were too high to hit it even with the turn

Which is why they had to descend

Thank you captain obvious.

without some intense g's and all the rest (compressing air and other technical considerations) that would make it impossible to handle for someone with absolutely no experience with such a thing.

What are you talking about? Have you seen the FDR data?
There was nothing difficult about the turn and they didn't start to accelerate to any level that would cause problems until they were crashing.

I'm not arguing about this with you, though. I've heard multiple pilots actually make this statement, and pilots actually have to know how to fly planes on top of being able to have opinions and run their mouths. So I value their opinions a little more. I'm just throwing this out there.

Ok. But could you tell me what they were talking about?
Were they saying it is difficult to make a turn? If so, I would certainly question their claims about being a pilot.

And did they say this before the FDR data was released?

I really want to hear your or alternative theories...
A missile is ruled out.
Did the government sacrifice one of their best pilots or what?

[edit on 1-4-2008 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

What exactly is your point here?

The point is there are too many questions about the official story.

Too many experienced pilots do not agree with what the hijackers did.

What are you talking about? Have you seen the FDR data?
There was nothing difficult about the turn and they didn't start to accelerate to any level that would cause problems until they were crashing.

Yes i have the FDR data from the NTSB. And yes the turn was difficult, it is difficult to make a 360 degree turn like the hijackers did without any correction made during the turn.

Even pilots with thousands of hours of flight time say that it would be hard for them to do it.

[edit on 2-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join