It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BigFoot Caught on HuntTV Stealthcam

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I found this on the Coast to Coast am website homepage today.
They have a link to Hunt tv.
There is a video on their homepage that was taken by a stealthcam in an area where they had sighted some bears.
They have nine frames that show something moving to get out of the sight of the camera.
I watched it a few times and I do not think it was a bear in the picture.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I came to the forum this morning to see what people may have thought about this video and was suprised to see that there was not a thread about this.
I decided to go ahead and start a thread.
I do believe in bigFoot because I have ran into a few of them.
I have also run into black bear and I think I can tell the diference.
Have a look and tell what you think.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
sorry for the one liner but,

Wheres the video?

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Here is a link to the HuntTv website where the video is.

www.hunttv.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hmmm.. It looks like chewbaca^^

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   
That's definitely interesting. I don't really know what else to say except wonder why it was walkin at such a weird angle to the camera. Its in frame just enough to show its humanoid and thats almost suspicious to me

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Interesting.

The questions and observations I have:

The "being" was walking towards the stealthcam with the first frame of it having the most enveloped view. Where were the proceeding frames that would have shown it coming into view in the first place.

If you are accomplished bow hunters, why do you need stealthcams?

The HuntTV site is focused on pushing it's sponsors etc. Could this be an advanced PR campaign?

I'm interested in seeing followups to this

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Its odd. Almost looks more paranormal. I look at it I think shawdow person, not bigfoot. And the hunter comments about the feeling of always being watched. No real definition, just looks like black figure. It could be because of the position of the sun. It does move a branch, so it does have mass.

It is a biped and has long arms but doesn't appear to big. Can anyone post the stills of it?

[edit on 8-3-2008 by testrat]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Probubly, the sensor that starts the camera does not turn on until whatever started it was already in frame.
That would explain why there is no shots of it coming into camera.
My first reaction is that the person in the video does not claim it is a bigfoot, so I believe this is not a hoax because they would have no reason to promote a bigfoot on a hunting web site.

I am a true believer because I am a witness of bigfoot.
I have stories on this forum, in a couple of threads, telling about these events.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Its got all the signs of a publicity stunt. The narrator sets up an "eerie" tone to it all, there are only a few frames of some guy (arms aren't long enough, fur is too consistent, head is too flattened--and the guy in the fur suit filmed by the game camera looks TOTALLY fake!)

I go by gut feeling on this and this feels like PUBLICITY stunt. I too believe in Sasquatch and have had two encounters with them.

PS: As for the narrator saying he is "not" saying what it is, isn't that "saying" what it is he is implying it is supposed to be? Of course hes not going to say "OMG, we gots footage of dat'dere SAS-quatcher!" He doesn't want this publicity stunt exposed TOO soon!

[edit on 8-3-2008 by CreeWolf]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Here are all 9 frames.

This definitely looks like Bigfoot to me

Notice the hair around the muscles change frame by frame.

This is quality evidence!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Damn. It does look like Bigfoot but it also looks like someone in a VERY cheap costume could have done that.

There is no definition at all for the specimen and the height doesn't look spectacular. If it were a child or adolescent biggie, I could see it looking like that. But males and adults have massive shoulders and would look much bigger than that. Also, Bigfoot arm proportion is always much longer than human... this thing looks like it has human arms. Big redflag.

I hope this is real, but I have seen these guys or someone advertising for them on bigfootforums.com before... who knows.

This hunting cam photo has made the rounds too, I think the Bigfoot hunting community is definitely catching onto this motion-activated method.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That's gotta be a pretty short Bigfoot. More like a Mediumfoot. Still, it's interesting that it doesn't come from a paranormal site or somebody purposely going out to look for Bigfoot.

I have to say that these automatic cameras are awesome, though. Although this one doesn't seem to have the resolution found on some of the others. But this is a compressed version of the images. Are there real camera stills of higher resolution elsewhere? That would be cool.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hi, I just flagged you site because of its most excellent photo's. The bigfoot "felt" the sensor of the camera and stepped back out of range. You might want to notice the face of a woman on his right haunch and hand. The bigfoot is part of the entire system caught on camera. The beings of light in the center of the photo's are the same beings that compose the bigfoot. When the bigfoot composition breaks down, the animal will disappear into thin air and appear as light beings. These light beings can create anything from a T-Rex to a space monster simply by manipulating their photons. They can be deadly regardless of whatever manifestation they are in. They are even more dangerous when they are invisible. These entities possess a group mentality. Never make the mistake of thinking they are just one thing, they are not. They grab your attention and focus you upon a target while others of their clan attack you from behind and the front and the bottom and from the top. You get hit like you have never been hit before and you are held tight, you are helpless to react in any way. There are no exceptions.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oh no...

Not the ambiguous pixelated picture guy

*sigh*

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Looks like a well equipped hunter to me. If you look at the 4th frame you can tell its a ghillie suit.

[edit on 3/8/2008 by AndrewTB]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It shows him walking offcam, like from right to left but you only see a couple of frames of an arm. If he walks past the entire cam which looks to be the case, where's the rest of the footage? To me this just looks like a hunter in a fur jacket goofing off in the forest. And like someone else mentioned its definitely probably just a publicity stunt.

edit: I was thinking ghillie suit as well.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unnamedninja
And like someone else mentioned its definitely probably just a publicity stunt.

Definitely and probably should not be in the same sentence!

He could be trying to get hits for his website, but, he never says its Bigfoot in the video. He says it scared him when he saw the pictures, and he wants to let us decide what it is.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Short of being a hoax this is what I do know. I have been hunting all my life and I have been stalked by one of these things before and it was the scariest moment of my life ( And I was the one with the gun ). I know lots of hunters who are old and have never seen one and they would be the first to deny such a creature exist. Most game cams I have used are all tripped by a laser beam and unless the critter trips it right in the middle of the picture it don't go off. Being a high dollar operation like this they may have better ones. One thing I do know is that most of these shows are shot on private property and know one would be allowed anywhere near where they are hunting. I would be the last one to sit here and try to BS anyone and until I had my encounter I would have been the first to deny the existence of these creatures. I no longer get out in the woods before sun up and I'm out long before dark just to avoid them if possible. I enjoy just getting out in the woods with good friends and seeing the wildlife more than I do shooting something so if it affects my hunt I don't care much. I just know that being alone in the thick woods with one of these at sundown with a bolt action scoped rifle is no fun.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I wish people would realize the problem in every mother's son claiming he had run into bigfoot.

There must be fifty people on ATS alone claiming this.

Let's say that not all of them are accurate, but most are well-meaning. What still happens is called 'drowning in the background noise'.

IOW, we can't get a handle on the phenomenon because of that.

You're not making it easier. You're not making people believe that BF exists by calling every shadowy shape a sighting. We lose the context.

Nobody knows what to think and the whole field takes a ding.

Please, be more stringent. Be more circumspect. Don't claim things that are 'iffy' unless you can back it up with something.

You're really harming the Crypto field.

Also if you get a video or a snap shot, PLEASE go back to the site and take some data. Take a picture of the spot WITHOUT the BF in it so we'll know it wasn't a tree stump. Take some measurements. Find the site by GPS and have coordinates. At least get a picture, draw a picture, have a disinterested friend log on and corroborate, get a Google earth map of where it was.

Don't wait a year and then not remember the day, or have a vague location. It does NOT help the cause.

You're not making yourself 'special'. It's not about you, it's about the cryptid.

Sure we all love to hear stories. Post a thread about 'iffy' encounters if you must, but still, unless we're just telling ghost stories, have something to go on.

Thanks. This is a general comment and not leveled at any one person.

My 2 cents.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by Badge01]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join