It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law... "Spin-off"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
If you have not already taken a look at my Martial Law thread... Consider it a prerequisite to this thread… For those of you who have… There is something I am very concerned about that was just getting touched on in the Martial Law thread and it got lost in the first three pages…

I don’t want this to turn into a big debate, if you do believe that Martial Law is a plausible reality in our near future than let me know what you think about this…

I mentioned that I think these school shootings and mall bombings/shootings could be related to the Martial Law employment effort… I believe they may be brainwashing these children/adults…

I keep hearing more and more stories about now kids and adults going into places, opening fire on people, and then killing themselves…

Do you think it is POSSIBLE to do this to these kids/adults? Convince them through brainwashing to go on a killing spree and then terminate themselves in an attempt to spread fear across America?

Please attach any stories like these (go into a place, open fire, kill self) to this thread… I want us all (anybody who is interested in this) to study each of these cases, look for similarities, look for clues, and see if they are related (common source aka “them”)…

Let me know what you think guys/gals… please!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't believe that any one group is targeting specific kids to be shooters. I do however believe that the overall conditions in society are being manipulated in ways that such reflections of the social ills will be manifested. In other words, "they" are intentionally creating a climate, where kids will do this on their own without the need for direct provocation.

The same thing is happening with most crime we see today. The people who make the decisions about how our economy operates, and how money for public services will be allocated, also determine the general number of people who will commit crimes as a result of the conditions imposed upon them.

In the cases of school shootings, there are various specific reasons unique to each shooter. Some are social outcasts, quite possibly sexually frustrated by their inability to mate. Others see themselves as "heros" who are making the ultimate statement of rebellion against those who allowed things to get so bad in our society. Teenagers feel the weight of the world on their shoulders when parents and teachers tell them that soon it will be up to them to take the torch, and right the wrongs of society. To do things better than has ever been done before. It is certainly overwhelming to feel that it is up to you personally to begin to right the wrongs of the world, and ultimately depressing realizing that it is a futile effort. So why bother living anymore? It becomes an all-or-nothing proposition.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Suicide at school
Posted by RON COLQUITT March 07, 2008 6:55 AM
Categories: Top Stories

Suspended from school and facing armed robbery charges, 18-year-old Jajuan Ondre Holmes walked onto the gymnasium floor at Davidson High School on Thursday, fired a gun into the air and then turned it on himself, police said.

Holmes, with a single shot to the head, died in an auditorium that was filled with about 150 other students, police said.

"It was definitely a traumatic experience for a lot of students who witnessed it," said Mobile police Deputy Chief James Barber.

No one else was injured during the shootings, which occurred shortly before 10 a.m. at the 1,500-student school at Pleasant Valley and Azalea roads.

Barber said investigators had not determined as of late Thursday why Holmes killed himself.

was in alabama

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
kinda makes you wonder why all the witnesses? excuse to pass a gun law? i agree there seems to be alot of school shootings lately, also in alabama yesterday a college girl at auburn was the class president was shot and killed and car burned. thats in 2 days in al. i have seen atleast 10 in the past week.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bamaoutlaw
kinda makes you wonder why all the witnesses? excuse to pass a gun law? i agree there seems to be alot of school shootings lately, also in alabama yesterday a college girl at auburn was the class president was shot and killed and car burned. thats in 2 days in al. i have seen atleast 10 in the past week.

I think they are trying to play it off as "copy cat"... but I don't buy it! I think it is a little convenient for them trying to pass the gun law, I believe they are trying to freak out America, and misdirection!!! Nobody pays attention to big brother when all this crap is going on!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
sparda, you think these kids are being brainwashed into doing this? any idea how they would do this? just wondering, i kinda had the same idea or something along the line, just could not figure out how they would do this.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by bamaoutlaw]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

sparda, you think these kids are being brainwashed into doing this? any idea how they would do this? just wondering, i kinda had the same idea or something along the line, just could not figure out how they would do this.

[edit on 8-3-2008 by bamaoutlaw]

Well to start with... Go read my other blog... called Martial Law...

But it is my belief they are trying to spread fear accross America... It is a known fact that they pretty much perfected brainwashing techniques during the cold war... but it seems to me all they would have to do is pick kids that already seem to be tightly "wound", convince them the world is out to get them, and put it in their head that if they succeed at their "mission" and kill themselves they will trancend into a better place... They could use all kinds of trickery to make them believe the government has proof of after life and quite honestly if these kids hate life that much... It probably wouldn't be that hard to convince them there is a better one right around the corner!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
60 yr old man walks in to a wendys in florida ... shoots it up kills people then kills himself......for no reason???????? then the news footage from a helocoptor shows a billboard (GUN SHOW ) at the site . im thinking subliminal message...................all the wile the , "YOUR" supream cort ponders the question ...............................do you have the right to own a firearm and then two college girls get shot and all the crying moms say is get rid of the guns stop and think stop and......think

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by skybuffalo

That is the one that made me write this thread... Creepy...

They are so using these as a tool to get what they want (no more guns)... The only question is... are they causing them to do it?

Also... what makes me so mad is that these idiots want us to get rid of our guns... but then the only people that would have guns would be the criminals that are NOT going to listen this law!!!!!!!!! How stupid are these people? If these kids want guns, they will in fact get guns... Why make everybody that could actually defend themselves get rid of their guns...

This is what we should change... If you OWN a gun we should be aloud to CARRY our guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you want to rob somebody if you didn't know if they were carrying a gun? probably not, theft would go way down... How many shots would these crazy brainwashed @$$ holes get off if we had our guns on us when they walked in... Plus we would do them a favor, they wouldn't have to kill themselves afterwords!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
sparda did you in fact see the billboard it just seems to much like a finger print to me start killing the pretty innocents and the argument is valadated

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skybuffalo
sparda did you in fact see the billboard it just seems to much like a finger print to me start killing the pretty innocents and the argument is valadated

No... I didn't see it, I took your word for it... but it goes along with my theory completely!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
with all the shootings lately i would not be surprised to see new gun laws very soon. it may not happen but i am waiting and stockpiling. just wondering how martial law and gun control would go hand in hand?

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If you search you tube or google the video is on there as well as some still photos on different news sites im just having a little trouble hooking you up with a link sorry to me it is just way too IN YOUR FACE and i really dont belive in coincedents

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

with all the shootings lately i would not be surprised to see new gun laws very soon. it may not happen but i am waiting and stockpiling. just wondering how martial law and gun control would go hand in hand?

They would totally go hand in hand... lol

They don't want us to be able to defend ourselves when they come a knocking... lol they don't want us returning fire as we would surely be!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't think the government wants to take our guns away. The reason behing the fear is because fear makes the population easier to control. I am a gun owner, and a liberal Independant. Our Supreme Court now has a conservative majority, and many lefties own guns and believe in gun rights. It's all about keeping us afraid so that we continue to obey and be good consumers for our corporate masters.

I do worry about martial law though.

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
yeah, i think they would take your guns away if they thought they could. Kinda like canada here.
And sparda, why you not writing me back ne more?

top topics

join