It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Columbine/many shooters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I've been researching this case for years now. Anyone have any more info or have links to other websites that have more info or photos that haven't been floating around for 10 years?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
One thing I really hate about Columbine is that some fickle people still believe that Eric and Dylan murdered a bunch of people in some sort of revenge attack because they were bullied. It's pretty well documented that both of them would pick on freshmen themselves. Neither were any of them loners, in fact Eric inparticular had many friends and also dated many girls.

Anybody with an interest in this subject should definitely pick up a copy of 'COLUMBINE' by Dave Cullen, it's a fascinating and of course somewhat tragic read and it really paints a picture of what Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were like, and it really is nothing like it was portrayed by the media at the time.

From what I can gather after reading the book, and I don't want to give any spoilers away, Eric was a psychopath who from a young age was dead set on a path of destruction and Dylan was a depressive who was suicidal and very much followed Eric and perhaps of the two is the one that could of been saved with the right help.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Trapt because: Spelling.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Trapt

Excellent post thank you. By the way welcome to ATS. It's refreshing to see some one from the UK interested in this case.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join