It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush says McCain will stay the course in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Bush says McCain will stay the course in Iraq

www.boston.com

John McCain just doesnt get it, Dean said. As

President Bush himself said today, John McCain is no

change at all. All he offers is four more years of

the failed Bush economy, an endless war in Iraq, and

shameless hypocrisy on ethics reform. The fact is,

the American people want change, not another

out-of-touch Bush Republican, and Democrats welcome

the opportunity to draw this contrast for voters.\\\\\\\"

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I just cant believe with Persident Bush approval Ratings at 19% This is what Americans want as a NEW Republican President!
Talk about vote fraud.
So its seems most Republicans dont want change.
What happened with Ron PAUL?
I thought most Americans wanted this illegal war to end and bring our troops home.

www.boston.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The worst part is, ALL OF THESE CANDIDATES will stay the course---There is no seperation of parties or individual leaders anymore. They all are puppets of the corporations and M.I.C...No matter who wins, we all lose.

McInsane is just the worst of the bunch, but not by much.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Iraq needs the US to stay the course.

As bad as war is, and it is bad, trust me, alot of good has been done. I've seen it first hand, and know some of the people of Iraq. Children who were afraid to go out side, and the parents who finally let them do so because we made it safe.

These are a people that have been treated worse than any one not an Iraqi would know. A horrable, dictator with vicious murdering rapist sons, dominated the land for decades, ruling by scareing those poeple.

Jihadist terrorists, kill Iraqis just because of religious or tradition, these are differences which should unite them, yet doesn't. There is no water treatment, or sanitation. Doctors who do practice, are over burdened with an average of one per 1,000 residents in the Diyala provence where I was.

We brought the schools back for those people, both a Sunni and Shia district, while also getting those two groups to work together in the Iraqi Army and Police forces.

We are making a difference, don't let the media tell you other wise.
Take it from those who have been there, and willingly will go back to help further. The Iraqis I knew, want to see a pre saddam Iraq again, an Iraq of prosperity and culture tolerance.

It was once a great nation, and with another nation getting their back, any nation willing to stand by them, they will be again.

Or, should we cut and run, bail on them as we did Afghanistan, and allow the insurgents to win. To continue the genicide, because thats what they do. They blow up schools and mortar funeral services in the cemitaries.

If no other nation is going to stop the bs, then who will? No one should have to go it alone, not afer all they have suffered through, no, never.

Stay the course, make the difference, and prevent a mistake leaving them would create.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You know, this entire time I've been thinking that either Bush was retarded or had HUGE balls...But Now I don't think he's either...He never admits to making mistakes because he is NOT making any. If you look at it from an NWO perspective, he's doing a fine, fine job.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Don't worry, when the population of Iraq gets sick and dies from the DU that shrub is pumping into them his buddies in big oil could clean up!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If you ask me TheOrder (NWO) is purposefully botching the Republicans election this year.

To make sure the Republicans had no chance, they put out two groundbreaking candidates (Hillary and Obama) and made the Republican draw look weak.

Keep in mind, these are the people who put the Republicans into majority power and manipulated them all this time... now they are ready to strip them down and start puppetting the Democrats.

*YAWN* American politics is really BORING when you start to see the strings being pulled, don't you agree?

We KNOW McCain is not going to win, he's a tired old man who has obviously been brainwashed... do we really expect him to stand a chance against Obama?

Obama isn't going to change a damn thing either. The guy is the greatest actor and staged political act I've ever seen. People are treating him like MLK and Christ combined...

America, I'm really sad for you right now. You finally figured out that the Republicans were high-jacked but you'll never see that they are intentionally putting the Democrats in power to do the same thing. *sigh*

new topics

top topics

join